Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure Bookbinder - what is it for?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Adventure Bookbinder - what is it for?

Please help me understand why I should have this building. Adventure bookbinder.
    I thought this produced Manuscripts, Tomes and Codex. Now Ive waited for a couple of days for my first codex being produced. But when its done I have no new codex added?

1. Does this house only produce items connected to specifik adventures? In that case which are these quest an how do I get them?
    2. How do I use this items/books?
    3. Where do I find the items this building creates?
    4. Do I have to get additional recipes to my provisioner or other things?

The info at the merchant about this building is misleading and sparse to say at least.
    I´ve probably put a whole lot of effort and resources to get this building in vane.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Question solved. I found the codex in a resources tab at the starmenu. ...

World
    Sandycove
    Just remember that the names are different when it comes to some quests that ask you to produce manus, tomes and codex. Whilst to you, I and most players they are the same item, they don't complete those quests because they are `adventure stories'
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aha. Thnx for the heads up on this Larili.

Reply to Thread