Reply to Thread

Thread: Love Tree Input required?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Love Tree Input required?

Got me a Love Tree! Put it in the center among my workyards. Gold smelters, titanium smelters, weaponsmiths, coinage etc.
    Waited over 5 days and then at last I put my most exklusive buffs on all the workyards in the highlighted grid and hit the button "Lovely - get together Level 2". ... but no effect?

I expected the production in the grid to increase with 800% for about 5 hours.
    (I´ve learned that the epic workyards dont take effect on this buff)
    But all the "normal" workyards? Have I got this wrong? Isn´t the smelter and weaponsmith workyards that I can buff with Love tree?

Does it have something to do about the "+800% output, +50% input required"? What does that mean exactly? I had enough of resources to last for days.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    First off, Love Tree works as a regular buff with coverage within certain area. It's NOT a zone-buff, so it does not add upon existing buffs.
    If you already had the buildings buffed using any other regular buffs, then Love Tree's buff can't buff them.

Secondly, +800% output and +50% input, means exactly that.
    It increases production on every building buffed with Love Tree lvl2 output with 800% and will consume 50% more resources while producing what-ever they produce.

Side note tip:
    As Love Tree works as a regular buff, you can use additional zone buffs like PFB or Love Crazed and it'll double the output on Love Tree as well.

Good luck

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    it will only buff unbuffed buildings

before you do big landscape changes, try it first on testserver
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 22.02.21 at 15:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aha! Thank you g4m.. and John..!!! Im very grateful for this explanation!

Reply to Thread