Reply to Thread

Thread: Gift Christmas Tree

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Gift Christmas Tree

I have 2 of them placed on my island, but whenever I click them I only ever get one gift. Second week in a row it has done this.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by HurtfulPlayer97 View Post
    I have 2 of them placed on my island, but whenever I click them I only ever get one gift. Second week in a row it has done this.
    how many do you expect to get?

qawpaw
    I have 8 and get 2x4 each week every window contains 4 presents 1 from each of 4 trees
    so you should have 2 in your window when its opend

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    how many do you expect to get?
    In the description it says you get one gift every 7 days per Christmas Tree placed and I have 2 trees placed so the math is pretty simple don't you think?

World
    Newfoundland
    1 gift box holds up to 4 gifts i.e. 4 trees; I have 5 trees get 2 boxes 1 with 4 things in it the other with 1

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by HurtfulPlayer97 View Post
    In the description it says you get one gift every 7 days per Christmas Tree placed and I have 2 trees placed so the math is pretty simple don't you think?
    i get 1 gift box every 7 days. and i have 6 trees. do you see any patterns here?

rewards/presents, well, that's another story. speak your mind and tell us a bit more if you'd like.
    many are willing to help/explain

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    each box contains 1 to 5 gift Rolls , its not 1 box per tree, 1 box can contain upto 5 gifts from 5 trees.

if you have 7 trees, you would get 2 boxes per week, one box with 5 gifts and one box with 2 gifts
    (if you have 6 trees, you would get 2 boxes per week , one box with 5 gifts, one box with 1 gift)

and because if you have 6 trees or more then you get 2 stacks, thats 2 gift icons in the star menu, even though its the same icon image
    it contains a different number of gifts and they cant stack

7 Tree example link below

https://i.imgur.com/4cQQ1P2.jpeg
    Last edited by LordCerveau; 06.03.21 at 13:06.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    I have 8 and get 2x4 each week every window contains 4 presents 1 from each of 4 trees
    so you should have 2 in your window when its opend
    you have 8 trees and you get 2x4 ?

Interesting I have 7 trees and i get 1x5 and 1x2
    i thought upto 5 trees was in one box, and then 5 to 10 trees would be in box 2

[EDIT]
    i thought yours would be 5 and 3 not 4 and 4
    ( see my pic in the post above)

[second EDIT] i understand now, maybe an even number of boxes means it can stack so thats why you get 4 and 4 and not 5 and 3
    Last edited by LordCerveau; 06.03.21 at 13:36.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I waited a week to see if I was still getting one box with one gift. Something odd happened. Before I even clicked on the trees I had a box with 2 gifts in it. After I clicked on the tress I had another box in my star menu with 2 gifts in it. I think the problem has been fixed.

Reply to Thread