Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 02/03/21

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    no (to above)

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks like completely crap event. Can't see the point of spamming adventure for such poor rewards. Also exclusive rewards for "first" server to do this or that is more or less bad principle. Not to mention ugly red tone of the adventure. Hope there is lot more to this version of the event, proper revamp, otherwise I'm out.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 01.03.21 at 21:35.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Instead of introducing new events to keep us busy, can we please fix the Excelsior and Guild market first? we have been told for months that you are working on it, but its still not fixed?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i'm guessing they're not fixing bugs in real time, but all will be sorted when unity goes live...

World
    Newfoundland
    End of the world by pandemic!
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    New [NIGHTMARE]: An ancient [TRUMP] has resurfaced in order to wreak havoc and seek revenge! Band together to fight this dangerous [ORANGE-UMAN] with a new adventure, building and shop items. Help prevent [MAGA VIRUS] on [HUMANITY]!
    Last edited by Sir_Killemall; 02.03.21 at 08:35.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Usual companies learn from mistakes, BB seems to like to repeat them.

My reaction to this : REDACTED (due to non pegi language)
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Killemall View Post
    New [NIGHTMARE]: An ancient [TRUMP] has resurfaced in order to wreak havoc and seek revenge! Band together to fight this dangerous [ORANGE-UMAN] with a new adventure, building and shop items. Help prevent [MAGA VIRUS] on [HUMANITY]!
    Every now and then I miss to hit the :like: button.
    This is one of those times

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    If it is the end of the world there are a few things i would prefer to do before my demise! It certainly isnt a lvl 26 adv that provides such poor rewards and xp! I would rather watch paint dry than spam this adv for a week or two. If they haven't changed the rewards or xp or both and its server vs server i will be busy washing my hair or trimming my nose hair instead!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotaplonker View Post
    If it is the end of the world there are a few things i would prefer to do before my demise! It certainly isnt a lvl 26 adv that provides such poor rewards and xp! I would rather watch paint dry than spam this adv for a week or two. If they haven't changed the rewards or xp or both and its server vs server i will be busy washing my hair or trimming my nose hair instead!
    well they did say new adventure

Reply to Thread