Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Done a fair few EOTW advs on Northisle but as I cannot have several worlds open at once I don't plan to do others on my other worlds unless I have to.

Can BB confirm/deny the comments on most world chats that players have to do at least one EOTW adventure to gain any even rewards?

World
    Northisle
    Changing the rewards 3 days before the event ends is too late to add interest for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Gold Tier: 200% Trophy (Doomsday Shrine - Gold), 4x The Mother Tree Ritual, 1x Improved Farm, 1x Grim Reaper General, (NEW) 1x Master of Martial Arts, 1x Pirate Residence, 6x Weak Point Potion, 3x Elixir.
    Last edited by Durin_d; 12.03.21 at 11:11.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have fun preventing the End of the World and good luck!

s.
    It is not fun,- it makes our eyes hurt- the rewards are really not worth the trouble. we cant see the progress- so the motivation to do anything is simply not existing. We have said that from day one - so why did you not simply call of this bad joke???????????
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    LOL As if a 7th MMA (wich i never use) would take away all complaints we got against this insulting event......

You all really must think we're stupid!
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    No. Am not buying into this now. You tried hyping it up and then deliver basically nothing. You don't get to try wring fake enthusiasm into it now. Learn to do it properly from the start or don't do it all.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I dont need the Rewards but I am playing the event just to help new players coming into the game, now they added an mma (master of martial arts) these 2 gens will help anyone now starting alot, so maybe try giving back some of you, rather than moaning about the rewards constantly, I got 10 mma & 6 grim so deffo dont need them.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would have done more if it was another Ghost General.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    This event is definitely growing on me. I know a couple people in my guild could really use an MMA (and truth be told you can never have too many) and the adventure is easy to do and relaxing -- nice not to have a spreadsheet or guide up all the time while playing. I'm rather enjoying it. Yes it would be more efficient for my game to do a different adventure, but that's fine with me. It's fun to have something different to do.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    210579 xp. from eotw adv. , nice high score he?

World
    Sandycove
    just over a day to go and we're still on bronze tier, doesn't look promising

Reply to Thread