Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i do not seem to get A 3x XP and 3x loot bonus will be active for the adventure. And where can i follow how we are doing world wide

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fidipadi2009 View Post
    i do not seem to get A 3x XP and 3x loot bonus will be active for the adventure. And where can i follow how we are doing world wide
    to prove if your are getting the correct loot and xp you would need to say what you got or better still a screenprint of the mail but even at x3 its still very rubbish loot as for the totals that is meant to be updated daily so we will see at somepoint today

HunyBun
    I think you are all missing the point of this event... "The End of the World"
    I reckon its BB's way of telling us that it really is the end of our settlers world, and in a few more days we will all be teleported to the new world of Unity.

So, its not really obligatory for you to thrash yourselves to death over the adventure, don't do it if you don't want to. On the final day of this world your volcano will erupt, blowing your world to smithereens, and then you will magically arrive in the new world.

Happy landings,

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HunyBun View Post
    I reckon its BB's way of telling us that it really is the end of our settlers world, and in a few more days we will all be teleported to the new world of Unity.

So, its not really obligatory for you to thrash yourselves to death over the adventure, don't do it if you don't want to. On the final day of this world your volcano will erupt, blowing your world to smithereens, and then you will magically arrive in the new world.

Happy landings,
    Ha ha that would require creative thinking.... It seems what is left of the TSO team relies on copy/paste ideas of the past with no referral to forum feedback of those ideas https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...d-of-the-World
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by HunyBun View Post

Happy landings,
    Nice to see that someone still has fate, and believes- I would not be surprised if they have not even started making the new server. It is much more likely that they got the dates wrong and this event is a really bad Aprils fools joke. It is nearly as bad as the past "shades of grey event" - only things that are better is that it is only the adventure that is red, and then the nice explorer package for fish.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    So I got my fish bundle - thanks for explorer, played one EotW adventure (too red, hurts eyes), and that's event over for me. Bring the next one pls.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Worst event ever. 1 adv done for 10days? No real awards. Just a time waster

HunyBun
    Further to my earlier post, I realised that the end date of the event is 15th March.

Someone said, a long time ago, "Beware the Ides of March"

even more reason to stay away from all volcanoes

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    OK, so spend 1fish on adventure, start it,( make 1 kill,) let expire, get 1 improved silo as reward.
    1 Minute event. Wow.
    Trade has 3 pages of active sales. Pepperige farm remembers when there were 26 pages outside event.
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 07.03.21 at 10:21.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    OK, so spend 1fish on adventure, start it,( make 1 kill,) let expire, get 1 improved silo as reward.
    1 Minute event. Wow.
    Trade has 3 pages of active sales. Pepperige farm remembers when there were 26 pages outside event.
    That won't count as a completed adventure, BB became aware that some players were doing this in the last Eotw event and issued a statement only completed advs counted not cancelled or expired advs.

Reply to Thread