Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i the loot is still the same as i it is a lvl 26 adventure and not an epic version, then i fear it will be a no go for many players - will see tomorrow but wont be busting chops to get hardwood and marble rewards :P

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Start of the event. Buy the bundle for the fish. End of event.

But maybe there are some hidden details which will make the event more interesting.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well seeing you gave us a map i went and did it and its rubbish what a complete waste of time this event will be you build up the suspense and excitement for a surprise event then drop this lol

reward from loot even x10 would still make it rubbish with the amount camps to kill

https://prnt.sc/10d1cnn

Can also fully understand why the event wasnt shown weeks in advance like normal events because you knew the roasting you would get also

where is the new adventure? this is the old one
    Last edited by hades8840; 04.03.21 at 16:38.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove

Thanks, but no thanks....

Shame on you if you fool me, shame on me if i let you fool me again.....You fooled me in 2012, not gonna happen again this time, so count me out please....
    Not gonna fall for this poop (seems to be the only pegi7 word that is aproperiate for this... event....) again......... For several reasons....

1) Comunity rewards, meaning there will be players who will bust of thier behind to get to the goals, and those who start selling them what they may need at high prices on trade, while laughing their behinds off cause of all those fools who are working so hard to get them rewards for wich they didnt do a thing except profit.....
    Fix it so that only who really participated get the rewards they deserve and i might start to take these sort of events seriously

2) I still remember 2012 and what a disaster it was, not going there again, for no prize.....
    Not going there again, not doing it...why even repeat this stupid event?

3) Even if i would forget the former 2 points and i would be willing to be bribed to compete in this event, then you'll gonna need a much and much better reward then the nonsense thats on offer now. What a rediculous reward scheme, not worth spending time on, sorry....

4) It starts on a Friday!!!! Are you guys nuts? So whatever bug gets discovered after 7 hrs of event, you guys will all be at home for the weekend, giving us hardly any chance to complain or contact support..... Sorry but thats asking for trouble....

So for al these reasons i will skip this event, totally ignore it , and wont take part, fine if that makes me a party pooper, but i wont be fooled this time around....

So i cant wait till Untiy arives, as that means this .....Darn what pegi word is availeble? Fear none except poop, event is far behind us.....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    well seeing you gave us a map i went and did it and its rubbish what a complete waste of time this event will be you build up the suspense and excitement for a surprise event then drop this lol

reward from loot even x10 would still make it rubbish with the amount camps to kill

Can also fully understand why the event wasnt shown weeks in advance like normal events because you knew the roasting you would get also

did you played the one you got in mail or an old one?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    fix the game, don't add new content...

World
    Newfoundland
    Let's hope the adventure loot transforms into unicorn powder & fairy steaks during the actual event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    did you played the one you got in mail or an old one?
    did not have any that was old that is the one out the mail bb sent

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    did not have any that was old that is the one out the mail bb sent
    cool, tyvm

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

lol it's still got weapons in loot.

Reply to Thread