Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i think the event is going well…
    wait, oh no, never mind, i can´t play the game because BB f*c*e* up the transition to unity and me and a lot of other players were left out, since december, and this is what? the third event i've been left out of because of incompetence???
    but i'm not worried, the 3rd event will not be the last
    i will miss the easter event as well, because let's face it, i dont think anyone really believes BB will manage to do their job, so…

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    They also don't grasp the idea that people used to play on multiple servers at the same time. I sometimes had between 3 and 5 worlds open playing adventures on them all in events. Now I login and do the basics on 4 worlds and then hop to here, Northisle, to play properly. However, that means I then count as active on the other 4 worlds for when they work out the event percentages. I know many others who used to run two worlds in parallel and I am sure they are doing the same as me and concentrating on their main world. Basically the percentages are totally messed up because of this.

Original Serf
    Depends what I'm doing at any given moment
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Basically the percentages are totally messed up because of this.
    Or maybe they're just making up random numbers and posting them up like the made up timeline scribble that was posted, let's face it the coding skills of the current 'dev' team are sadly lacking, see I can be fair I only said 'sadly lacking' instead of non existent :P

World
    Sandycove

Angry Previous post hit a nerve? Too close to the truth? Or just not to your liking?

If your going to delete my posts, at least do me the courtesy of notifying me the reason and which rule it was in breach of. If my humored criticism hit a nerve, then I'm sorry, but in the current situation of producing a `non event', and making it out that all is well despite the negative feedback your getting across all servers, it was in my mind justified. Stick your head in the sand as much as you like at BB HQ, but I won't be joining you. This has been a total disaster, and that is taken amongst all the other disasters you have pushed on to your players over the years, by simply ignoring what you have been told about those previous disasters.
    You have never learnt from your mistakes , and like many other players, I can not conceive how you continue to operate with such arrogance and contempt for those in the player community. We participate in test and post feedback in the forum only to try and make a good game better, and are then ignored or now are edited out, because it rocks your delusions.
    You want me to say nice things and massage your ego's then EARN IT!! Fix the [ redacted] game, stop misleading your players and producing second rate `events', show us you can develop the game. Not copy/paste the efforts of your predecessors, and then to compound your incompetence, by including the bugs and failings that they made back then!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I complained about this before. And i understand that most people don't see it as a problem. Reward for event is Grim Reaper General. That general is OK and i liked it, 5 years ago (random number). And no, I don't want You to invent another general. ATM i have 59 generals, 5 of them are Grim Reapers. I tried to limit my generals to 5 of a kind, but there are always offers I can't refuse (like this one). There are generals and geos that i never used, and don't see myself using in future. Explorers can always be used, even if it doesn't make any sense. I rarely play adventures, because finding general is time consuming and sorting doesn't help at all. This game was fun, and now is more of a chore. I was thinking of abandoning this account and start a new one, but then I'd need to transfer all my friends and probably would have the same problem again after a while. I would like to see a way to delete unwanted stuff and and/or a way to refuse unwanted items.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    March 10th = 77.53%

I'm interested to know how many end of the worlds have been completed and maybe (although bb are always reluctant to tell us) how many active players are on here.

or are you just making this up as you go along?

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't wait for my Grim Reaper - total game changer :P
    HOTFIX!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone,

I know a lot of you are upset right now because of technical issues during our transition to Unity Version and I want to apologize for that. I want to let you know that our team is working very hard to get the Unity version available as soon as possible so that everyone can play again in their web browser.

If you want to share your opinion about this event, please be constructive. There is absolutely no issue with leaving negative or positive feedback, but please focus on the event.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaman View Post
    Or maybe they're just making up random numbers and posting them up like the made up timeline scribble that was posted, let's face it the coding skills of the current 'dev' team are sadly lacking, see I can be fair I only said 'sadly lacking' instead of non existent :P

All the numbers we provide are based on in-game activity.

You can see the Daily Update HERE.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 11.03.21 at 15:11.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone,

I know a lot of you are upset right now because of technical issues during our transition to Unity Version and I want to apologize for that. I want to let you know that our team is working very hard to get the Unity version available as soon as possible so that everyone can play again in their web browser.

If you want to share your opinion about this event, please be constructive. There is absolutely no issue with leaving negative or positive feedback, but please focus on the event.

All the numbers we provide are based on in-game activity.

You can see the Daily Update HERE.
    You have it wrong people are not upset at the technical problems there not happy as we are not kept informed on a more regular basis even if it was you just coming here and saying things are on schedule or there has been a few hold ups its the shear lack of information and most of our answers come from the german servers because their BB is around a bit more then ours

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Can't wait for my Grim Reaper - total game changer :P
    this did make me smile, but...
    Many players cant play atm and i presume this is why last event the loot wasn't awesome and this event aint nuthin to write home about either. It really would be unfair if we were getting gr8 rewards while others are locked out of the game. At least bb are giving us something to do.

After playing for 6 yrs I took time out throughout 2020 and came back at xmas to discover i'd missed what appears to be the best rewards since the MMA! never mind i thought, i can pick up another cpl of gr8 gens especially sylvana and another ygg this year along with a blacktree, lazaret, the little building with the balloons and all the other gr8 new stuff. imagine how i feel now!

Reply to Thread