Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    was a smart move making it Friday though...you'll all be at home laughing while the game erupts on the weekend.

Some Mondays are always going to be tough ones..cya on Monday

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    grim reaper as a reward is realy weak, if the general would be much higher/ valuable the motivation would be much higher to take part even a mma would be much better

with 3x loot and xp it is still only 24k xp what can be done way faster and with so much better loot

the only upside is the bundle for fish - very much apprechiated

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    The best things about this event are the farm, the fish bundle, and the story describing the event in the in-game mail.

No desire to own another Grim Reaper.

Big negative for me is the red map. It is painful on the eyes to look at it. Can't imagine wanting to do it more than once, it hurts. Wish you had an option to turn that off, or a color buff, or something.

The map is a zero loss map for me. ~20 recs if I wanted to be super efficient. For players without crossbows losses seem high.

I guess success will depend on how many times we have to do the map to get the rewards.. if I can churn out a few dozen and get an improved farm, I'm up for it. If we're talking hundreds... no thank you.
    Last edited by Fuseboy; 04.03.21 at 23:35.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Okay have not posted for a long time but you asked for feedback and here it is.

1) the exp/resource/rewards for this event are extremely uninteresting except if you are a new player.
    2) for FREAK sake, grout is the new golden commodity. add grout to the drops from the adventure and EVERY player on the game would spam this adventure. PERIOD.
    3) i just don't understand why you do not understand point #2. worth repeating. The folks that are here want to play the game and see rewards for their efforts. 100 FREAKIN fish is not a loot i care about nor more grim reaper gens that I have not used in YEARS.
    4) deco? thanks do not care.
    5) your package deals, thanks but other than the fish the entire guild is convinced you are stuck in 2012

Seriously. this is not hard ... events should reward players with what they are seeking.

You made grout the most sought after scarce resource out there. Not a bad idea. I am doing a lot of Ali Babas and learning to love them. But really waste time on an event to get ... let me repeat ... 100 fish sorry 3x 300 fish as a reward?!?!?!

ROFLAMO

Please look at updating the addy to drop relevant resources and make it an incentive to do the adventure.

san

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    I see BB added the "may change" on the final rewards so not all lost yet but you need to have a system where anyone who does not take part "DO NOT GET ANY REWARD", that's currently over 90% of the 3 servers here that wont take part except to buy a bundle for some fish.

Stop the scroungers & act now BB.
    Lmao I think almost anyone saying they will just grab the fish package wont care on the global rewards if they was decent then spamming a rubbish adventure would at least serve a purpose but the worldwide rewards suck as much as the adv ones so doubt anyone is bothered.. i will do 10 or so to see a better picture of the loot table after that if its still the same I will wait till easter

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Can only say that this truly is The End of the World if this is the best you can come up with, at least the Spring Adventure Season last year was fun and everyone had a good time, can't see any incentive for this at all.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    EVENT SCHEDULE
    Event start: 05.03.2021, at 10:00 CET
    Complete deactivation: 15.03.2021, at 10:00 CET
    Rewards (approx.): 17.03.2021 (may change)
    Level requirement: 26+

That to me only says that the date may change, not the rewards

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello

I buy Booster Bundle item by 89k fishes.
    But item is NOT in Star menu, Fish from storage did not decrease.
    But item in shop is locked, like a trade took place, bud in real didn't

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Tinky View Post
    Hello

I buy Booster Bundle item by 89k fishes.
    But item is NOT in Star menu, Fish from storage did not decrease.
    But item in shop is locked, like a trade took place, bud in real didn't
    Did you try the usual refresh?
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    what absolute tripe

Reply to Thread