Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 12 hour 100 percent buff?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Or stop all that micro-managing of buffs, it is a waste of time and playing like that will burn you out.

I just use salmon on everything and only have to buff twice a week. Much less hassle.
    Not all of us have Salmon Buffs, and sometimes one of us need just a tiny push, many items on Star can be cleaned trough trade or clicking on them.
    However more tabs to sort Star items could be nice

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i agree with dragavon and lordy. if u dont have salmon then put feasts on once per day same time everyday!

it sounds like u only have 1 of each market and tree. maybe put them aside till u can get 2 or even 3 of each and i'm sure u'll find buffs a lot easier to manage.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i agree with dragavon and lordy. if u dont have salmon then put feasts on once per day same time everyday!

it sounds like u only have 1 of each market and tree. maybe put them aside till u can get 2 or even 3 of each and i'm sure u'll find buffs a lot easier to manage.
    I have 2 xmas markets and 3 love trees.
    The one fully upgraded xmas market runs every 12 hours - except when love tree is running, which is next to it. Love tree cooldown is 40 hours which is not great so I run it every 48 hours at the same time of day each time.

I'm just suggesting there is a gap in the buff market - we have a 6 hour 100% and a 24 hour 100% but no 12 hour 100 %. Lots of features (in my game anyway) have been organised to run on a 12 hourly cycle (or multiples of) so it would be helpful to keep things in sync.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmfuzzyfeeling View Post
    I'm just suggesting there is a gap in the buff market - we have a 6 hour 100% and a 24 hour 100% but no 12 hour 100 %. Lots of features (in my game anyway) have been organised to run on a 12 hourly cycle (or multiples of) so it would be helpful to keep things in sync.
    Sounds about right to me. Reasonable suggestion. I needed such buff myself on several occasions.

No idea why anyone should oppose your suggestion. They don't have to produce it if they don't like it. And if they get any free they can gift them to you or anyone who will want to use them.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    the way i play, i need a 12hr buff too.

i'll gladly produce it just to fill up my needs . atm needing 64 of them every day

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmfuzzyfeeling View Post
    we have a 6 hour 100% and a 24 hour 100% but no 12 hour 100 %. Lots of features (in my game anyway) have been organised to run on a 12 hourly cycle (or multiples of) so it would be helpful to keep things in sync.
    12 hour cycles or multiples of, u mean maybe x2 = 24 hours

put a 24 hour buff on and go enjoy some real life
    Last edited by vigabrand; 11.04.21 at 05:35.

Reply to Thread