Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Roadmap Change: Unity Version

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SuhiTomi View Post
    It is a wise decision. Since the easter event is upon us and after for long months there is nothing in the game it is good to see that you postponed the change. I am glad for that. Thank you!
    So the event is more important than the players who have not been able to log in at all since we had to use the client. - I would say that it is more important to make sure that all the customers who had played this game for years are able to log on an play. than to make sure that those of us .- who can log on - are able to have an event.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    So the event is more important than the players who have not been able to log in at all since we had to use the client. - I would say that it is more important to make sure that all the customers who had played this game for years are able to log on an play. than to make sure that those of us .- who can log on - are able to have an event.
    that is the kind of player base this game has, they can't see past their own shadows
    that's just sad…
    i bet if all the players that are defending bb for their laziness weren't able to play, we would be listening to a different tune than the one we're constantly seeing in most comments…

quick side bar here for BB:
    do you guys think that the game will be ready for the Christmas event? i don't mean this years Christmas event, no God no, i don't want to rush things, i mean next year's Christmas event. will a year and a half more be enough for you guys to complete the task you already had 4 years to accomplish be enough you think?

this is some serious bul****, delay after delay, after delay after delay…
    you better make it up to the players that are missing all this content from events, and i don't mean no free bul**** buffs neither, i mean some gens, buildings and geos goddammit. this is the 4th event a lot of players will be missing because you guys can't do your jobs.
    4 years goddammit, 4 years!!!!!

come on dev team, get your act together, it's just your job, how hard can it be to do the job you said you could do on your resume?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    There are two sides of the story. BB has made the game available nonstop, albeit with not so broad support at all times. In this transition time first Win64 machines were supported, then support for Win32 ones was added. Apart from that smart players published hacks enabling to play the Client on Apple and Linux systems also. While the hacks may not be applicable to everyone, nearly everyone can get cheap or free used Windows laptop or PC. I had to get mine to be able to play (and no, I'm not a rich man swimming in cash). No amount of whining or criticizing players who use Win machines or insults thrown at BB team will bring Unity version faster. Sometimes you just need to step down from your glorious bossy know-it-all-better-then-thou gamer pedestal, use common sense and do what needs to be done.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is only one side of this story - they decided to ignore the fact that the Flash is being laid off by Adobe and the browsers and started working on Unity waaay too late. There is no other sides etc. And I am not currently talking as a gamer, but as someone who has experience in the IT field in software development.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    geez luise

it's a game , nothing life threatening.

can't play it, just move on till it's ready (or not)
    wanna play it, sort out windows then, till next step is ready .

as for demanding compensation for missing out on events )))).
    instead of crying in here about it, scribble a ticket and see what support has to say about it. make it official

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    geez luise

it's a game , nothing life threatening.

can't play it, just move on till it's ready (or not)
    wanna play it, sort out windows then, till next step is ready .

as for demanding compensation for missing out on events )))).
    instead of crying in here about it, scribble a ticket and see what support has to say about it. make it official
    Would be a waste of time - there is no support - just a bot answering,- either - pls clear cache, you are writing on a known Issue, or can you sent us sceeenshot.
    If you decide to de the last option - then they will tell you that the ticket has been closed and set as solved.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Varash View Post
    There is only one side of this story - they decided to ignore the fact that the Flash is being laid off by Adobe and the browsers and started working on Unity waaay too late. There is no other sides etc. And I am not currently talking as a gamer, but as someone who has experience in the IT field in software development.
    So which games have you ported from one system to another? So we can check the quality and relevance of your IT experience.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    So which games have you ported from one system to another? So we can check the quality and relevance of your IT experience.
    could be from a floppy disk to a cd, back in the days
    if that's the case, i have IT experience too

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    From German server login page:

March 20, 2021 Preparation: Ubisoft login

Dear settlers,

After the elimination came as a surprise for some settlers and thus various problems arose, we would like to give you the chance to migrate again for a short time by reactivating the legacy login. You can find the instructions here .

Should you still want to wait until the legacy button is completely removed and do NOT migrate, you should check the following data:
    • The email that is stored in your account. You can view and change them under "My Profile" on the start page. If it is no longer up-to-date, please change it.
    • Remember your passwords. The browser's memory function will not help you. You have to know the passwords and type them in by hand. Should you no longer know your passwords, please use the legacy button under "Forgot your password" to resend and remember!

Please never share your passwords! We would never ask for it either.

Thank you for your comments and your understanding.
    BB_Kumakun

GenHavoc
    Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    that is the kind of player base this game has, they can't see past their own shadows
    that's just sad…
    i bet if all the players that are defending bb for their laziness weren't able to play, we would be listening to a different tune than the one we're constantly seeing in most comments…

quick side bar here for BB:
    do you guys think that the game will be ready for the Christmas event? i don't mean this years Christmas event, no God no, i don't want to rush things, i mean next year's Christmas event. will a year and a half more be enough for you guys to complete the task you already had 4 years to accomplish be enough you think?

this is some serious bul****, delay after delay, after delay after delay…
    you better make it up to the players that are missing all this content from events, and i don't mean no free bul**** buffs neither, i mean some gens, buildings and geos goddammit. this is the 4th event a lot of players will be missing because you guys can't do your jobs.
    4 years goddammit, 4 years!!!!!

come on dev team, get your act together, it's just your job, how hard can it be to do the job you said you could do on your resume?
    Harry? ... Is that you?

Reply to Thread