Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 23/03/21

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    A bit weird to release the feedback before we tested all the phases of the easter event.
    Still waiting for the 2nd phase of easter event with things like gem bundles/boris and maybe other stuff that i might have forgotten.
    If the first phase on the test server is the last phase, then with the dozens items for gems this is looking to be another dumb decision by the devs and terrible event shop
    it's a maintenance/update feedback not an event one

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    15 min
    i have 75 it takes 3 minutes to send them on artifact search

you must have over 400 explores then
    I have around 100 explorers, 11 rows of 9 explorers...
    Still 4 minutes of time waste... In the 4 minutes i want to play and have fun... not spend in boring repetitive stuffs like sending out explorers.

Also if you don't want to use the feature i proposed.. just leave the spinner to 1 it will not affect your experience
    Last edited by UsUe; 23.03.21 at 07:18. Reason: number of explorers

World
    Newfoundland
    Seems like BB halved the staff and still trying to get this game going XD
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Click, click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click,click, click.

Bored of it!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    what and when about fixing the Excelsior rewards Disappearing (except adv's) and Guild Market Vote System
    Last edited by Ferhat56; 23.03.21 at 07:22.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the explorer's boring thing, I believe they have the mechanism.
    Do them like Generals on Adventures
    Step 1 - Select the search (adventure / treasure)
    Step 2 - Select explorers like when you select the adventure and send multiple generals (imagine a select all button...)
    Step 3 - Profit?

I believe it is easy to implement and everyone will be happy as, in my case, I will do like select one treasure/adventure search and then send all explorers.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Re Explorers
    Need to be able to select by type IMO, or select them by ticking them individually before selecting the send
    (this should be optional, you should still be able to select one and do something else with that)

My exps are skilled 3 ways, mostly for treasure search apart from : for adventure search (keener/intredid) and a few for modified treasure due to being short focussed (humble)

My only issue with individual selection is if it works like generals if the game pauses as it likes to do when it returns you have to start selection again, its soo painful and the sort order sucks big time. My general selection is stuffed with useless generals so takes ages to find them all that I want to send.
    So for me either allow us to select say all lucky or individual i could at least select and send all by type with significantly reduced clicks overall.

Just wondered if this could be a really strong usage for right click. As we know this will become available

Maybe right click could work like Excel (and other similar programs) with a contextual selection
    So left click explorer works as now, right click would allow "select all of this type", and then it would go to the same screen as normal for sending explorers
    Buildings the same, left click say a woodcutter and it would bring up the normal building so you could stop it, right click would bring up "select all of this building type" and then bring up the building screen but with the timings greyed out (because they vary) and allow you to stop them all, or restart them all.

qawpaw
    then dont send the or stop playing

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thats usefull, Qawpaw. Virkelig.

About having the inbox filled with stuff from the Explorers explorations etc, why not add a function that remove all items found by say the Explorers directly to the Star menue or the House instead of forcing us to recieve "helpful" comments that do no good, when gamers/players present the topic.

Also in an event, if you check if you have a likelyness to win over an enemy camp you have an option to click away the box after both by using the top right X in the corner or "close" - both lead to another click click click, as stated above. How about having say the top right corner get back completely out of the function and back to gameplay ? Just a thought.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanx for removing boris from the rewards... there are many that still doesn't have him and would love to have gotten him this year... but no... he has been removed from the possible items to get from the shop unless you spend gems on him :/

Reply to Thread