Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2021

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Go into the Spacious Storehouse and click the icon to check how many achievement points you need to next upgrade level. Sigh, it takes you to the 2019 achievements. No wonder the same bugs keep recurring, if somebody keeps using cut n paste like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Are you describing a guild being willing, and able, to help it's members as supporting begging or those asking for the items beggars? Either way round is insulting to the people involved so please clarify.
    Kind of seeing both sides here, sadly see the "beggars" taking the mick and even reselling gifted items the minute they've been given them, and I'm as guilty as the next man for "dumping" stuff I no longer need (or can't find room for) onto newbies.
    Rather kills the learning curve when you can get powerful items for nothing from the word "GO", I remember building field after field, well after well for months on end while looking enviously at the guy who'd bought 1 silo for gems. Earning the 1st Recycler was a pivotal moment in my game, now all these buildings are available for free, and it hurts to see free Imp Storehouses and Fish Farms being passed around after a number of good friends lost their accounts over the same items.
    If I'd just started the game now with no added help (nor spending a fortune on gems), it would take about 2 weeks hard grind to qualify for the event just to see the last few days, yet now I could guarantee getting a newbie up and running by the end of the day. Although it feels like the right thing to do, can't help feeling I'm robbing them of the excitement we had getting the game basics down.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 06.04.21 at 13:11. Reason: double post
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

qawpaw
    I NEVER TO DATE RECIVED A SINGLE ITEM FROM ANYONE IN THE GAME
    its a game how hard can it be, every game can be played and won ,with ease i might ad

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why does the link in the spacious warehouse link to the 2019 achievement, instead of the 2021 achievements when you click the egg? - Or is it some kind of strange feature? as it is now it does not have any function as you have to click around to get to the right achievements and see your points. The 2021 ach did not exist back in 2019, so it does not show them when you first get there.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    its a game how hard can it be, every game can be played and won ,with ease i might ad
    Why is that important? - We play as we like, some like to work together and help each other out. This game does not really have winners and losers. There is no right or wrong way to play this.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Impressed never bought gems either I am guessing would have to be or your capped sentence would mean nothing

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    could someone pls post a picture with the new buffs on bookbinder?
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 01.04.21 at 18:51.

qawpaw

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    nope

buff is advertised as +300% output . curious to see if anyone managed to get 4x production item

what a waste of eggs

it turns out it's a speed buff not a production one. nicely done
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 06.04.21 at 13:10. Reason: double post

World
    Sandycove
    BB is not normal today 04.04.2021 to give this message to many time. If i say in ticket to many problem in game and in client. Full bugs game!

http://prntscr.com/113zmwy

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    what a waste of eggs

it turns out it's a speed buff not a production one. nicely done
    so its false advertisment and the better speed buff.. is same as the glue we have from chocolatier? why would they even introduce more speed buffs when we have glue

Reply to Thread