Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems: the People of the Mountain.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Question Problems: the People of the Mountain.

Hello, I started the Earth Shook (or whatever) I did several of the Adventures within. I stopped with 'People' as I had to generate several thousand troops., then with Easter here it looked like you could get 2X treasure so, why not? I went to work. I am about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through and .... problem. An enemy base is missing. It supplies the final shards which would allows me to complete some side quests, fix the second gate and proceed to last enemy camps. Trouble is it has not appeared. It is nowhere else on the Map. I backed out of the adventure and tried to find a non-Wiki battle order lists. (nope) I did look at TSOMAPs and it does show the missing camp. I am stuck. I don't want to give up the adventure with all these dead troops, What do I do? What have I missed? Suggestions??? anyone?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    a large picture of the whole adventure might help us to help you

place a bronze horseshoe maybe it'll refresh the adv

checking questbook could help too (post a picture of that pls if you don't mind)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you following wiki guide or you did it by yourself

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Good Day, Thank You for volunteering to help. I have been trying to follow the Wiki guide, but it is not to correct. It also seemed to be the only guide(s) to be found. It was fine up to the repairing of the first gate. After that, it asked me to fight enemy camps that didn't exist(yet). Also, I have been able to build two buildings at the North-most part of the Map, and clear out the well, but getting other kits working has been difficult. Not finding #16 I decided to take out any remaining enemy camps I could see. That freed up #16 and I suspect number 17 as well. The final Numbered camp appeared. I killed it and used the water. Kit. . But I still cannot use any of the other kits. I am sorry, I tried to transfer the Screenshots I took to this message, the system would not let me.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    quest book will tell you what's left to do.

did you checked that?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    make sure you picked up al the shards, or got from missions. you can kill some camps with cata and other ranged and hope for the best, good luck

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    People thank you for your suggestions. I did throw a arbelst-catapult to take out some Bosses. I went in a couple of times. Got no where. So.... I let it for at least 8 hours and went back in. The missing enemy camp was there... I'm not sure what happened, but suspect that thanks to you all, (witnesses) the computer did what it was supposed to. Thanks.

Reply to Thread