Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bug on new Book Binder Buff

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone, I have an update to share.

After investigation, we found that it was indeed just a localization error, especially as no "new buff" was announced. With the upcoming version update, the localization will be adjusted so that this buff works as intended (no longer output +!). We have read and noted the wishes about a "buff with output+". It Will be reviewed, but we cannot specify a timeframe. However, the lovers statue will remain as it is with an adjusted/fixed localization.

If you still have any concerns/issues please contact our support team directly.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 14.04.21 at 13:49.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    If true soul mate is not +300% I wouldn't bother to buy lover statue at all and spend more then 10k eggs ...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, so based on your answer BB, when do players get the refund for the statues?

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    'just a localization issue' makes it sound like an error in translating the language localisation files but this simply cant be true. If that was the case then why are people complaining about this here on the EU servers, the test server, the US servers and the Germany servers? Can BB explain where the localisation has been applied correctly?

Like many others, I bought the Love Tree and in part this was based upon the description as supplied by BB - to be told that this is now an incorrect description and 'just a localisation issue' leaves me with a very large amount of mistrust of BB.

In summary, BB remain a company that in my opinion don't invest in sufficient testing, don't listen or react quickly enough to the community on their test forum (or other forums) or care about the messaging they give us. Just when I thought they was trying, I seem to be proved wrong and my frustration remains.

Why not just admit the truth. It was a mistake or an error that wasn't picked up by the designer(s), coder(s) and user experience testers.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Why not just admit the truth. It was a mistake or an error that wasn't picked up by the designer(s), coder(s) and user experience testers.
    even then, buff still won't work as it should. next update will fix it

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    if i get it correctly it only speeds up the production but not increase it

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Okay thanks for explaining something without conveying any information. I have no idea what you mean by your post BB_Traffer.

1) is the buff working as intended?
    2) is the buff going to be produce books faster than Extravagant Sugar Glue buff when "fixed"?

I would ask more open ended questions but afraid I will not understand your answers. Can you please answer those two questions with a Yes or No?

Thanks

Sanadar
    Last edited by sanadar; 23.04.21 at 01:23.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    yes yes

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Folks, if you have any concerns/issues about the buff please contact our support team directly.

The current buff behavior is intended, only the description was wrong/misleading.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last edited by Niclin; 01.05.21 at 14:03. Reason: none

Reply to Thread