Reply to Thread

Thread: I cant load game

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

I cant load game

Hi, I cant load game anymore. Always get notification about wrong version but even if I download it again same error occurs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Inearele View Post
    Hi, I cant load game anymore. Always get notification about wrong version but even if I download it again same error occurs.
    you are missing client file that is not provided during installation https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/001...59350f6d89.swf (file is from instructions provided here https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post361209)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Download link for the file does not work

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    We have a guild member who is visually impaired and started playing via Steam. He is unable to follow the instructions/steps needed to move from Steam to Legacy so we can then talk him through moving to Ubisoft, that being the easier step. Surely BB can clone his account for him over to Legacy?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    maybe he is on MacOS. we need more details about your problem, if you don't mind.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Inearele View Post
    Hey Inearele! Please contact our support team, they will be able to investigate. You can do this directly from our website.

Reply to Thread