Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Easter quest line bugged

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Easter quest line bugged

Let's try here after several mail from support and no reply.
    The Easter Quest line is bugged, i am one behind everyone else and so are several other players.
    I know one got 500 eggs as compensation, i want no eggs i want the achievements done and a reply from support !
    The second quest didn't get activated until the third one started. Now the third one didn't start, can you please do something about it.
    Thanks in advance

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Been the same for years, fundamentally they keep loading the same faulty code and are too lazy to sort it.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...t=easter+quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same problem and no reply from support.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Been the same for years, fundamentally they keep loading the same faulty code and are too lazy to sort it.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...t=easter+quest
    Ah yes, i knew this was familiar.
    So support just ignores all the mail about it ? Great service.
    Fix it BB, or just give us the achievement !

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I have this issue.
    I contacted support they replied with

" Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, and thanks for clarifying the issue at hand. I apologize for any confusions cause previously.

I have had several reports on this issue, and unfortunately, there is no fix as of yet.

However, please rest assured that the Developers are already working on this issue. In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in this matter on behalf of myself and the developers.

Kind regards,

Paul

"The Settlers Online" Support Team "

No compensation and still I am a quest behind.

I have worked out I hope that we MAY have 1 day to complete the last quest chain as long as we still have a counter after the next one finishes on Tuesday 13th.

But they are very unhelpful about this.
    So we may loose the achievements to upgrade our store house's as well as the eggs and xp we would have earned on the missing chain.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This happens when countdown runs out before you complete previous quest. I have same issue and now those quests moving from waiting to main when countdown runs out again (and previous quest is completed). But it doesn't work for last one as there is no extra count down for it to move from waiting list.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    so last quest still waiting
    so I loose out on 320 eggs plus 125 achievement points so also loose out on upgrading store house by 25 points unless i want to spend out 300 eggs to get the Easter adventure "where do eggs come from"

Ticket sent to support.

Shame as all it would take to fix this is put in an extra count down for 2 days so if anyone has a quest waiting it would click in.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Last year I lost 2 achievements because of this bug. Looks like I'll lose again this year. I think this is the last event I'll play. As far as I'm concerned, this game is abandoned as Anno, Heroes and others.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey everyone!

If you experience this issue, please contact our support team directly, they will be able to help you.

You can do this by submitting the form directly from our website or by sending us an email.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hey everyone!

If you experience this issue, please contact our support team directly, they will be able to help you.

You can do this by submitting the form directly from our website or by sending us an email.
    We did that last year, it did a lot of good. Problem wasn't solved in two years, it would be naive to believe that it will be solved in less than a week.

Reply to Thread