Reply to Thread

Thread: Waiting quests: can't complete

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Waiting quests: can't complete

Hello,

I frequently have problems with quests that won't let me complete, and they just sit under Waiting Quests. I generally have to delete them, otherwise they just sit there forever.

At the moment, there are two waiting quests that I can't complete:

The Lost Eggs quest : all of the parts of the quest are locked, and there is no opportunity for me to even try to complete any.

I have the same issue with The Horse Race. I have completed the task, but there's no option to click to complete it.

I can upload screenshots if needed.

Would appreciate help, please. Thanks.

World
    Northisle
    Waiting quests can't be completed. You have to first complete the active quest (prob. daily quest) so that the waiting quest becomes active.

There's a bug on the Easter quests where the quest remains in waiting quests. You have to send a support ticket about that.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks.

I had actually completed the Horse Race quest, but there was no option to complete it. It's disappeared now, though, and a new one has appeared (which I'm not going to complete because it's involving paying a resource that I can't produce and have few of).

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I've got the egg competition as a waiting quest! With 2 days to go, this is quite worrying... How in the heck do I send a 'support ticket'?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I should mention I have no pending quests, daily or otherwise..

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    I've got the egg competition as a waiting quest! With 2 days to go, this is quite worrying... How in the heck do I send a 'support ticket'?
    Fill the contact form in https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks Durin, ticket sent.

Reply to Thread