Reply to Thread

Thread: trying to put in support ticket maybe this will be seen

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

trying to put in support ticket maybe this will be seen

I have tried to send support ticket about the FINAL Easter Quest chain TWICE now and all you do is send me is this reply...

"Thank you for contacting the 'The Settlers Online' customer support team.

Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved. Please create a new ticket.
    If you create a new ticket and wish to continue the conversation from a previously closed ticket, please make sure to reference the original ticket number.

Best regards,

The 'The Settlers Online' Support-Team"

This is not helpful.

This is a NEW ticket wanting to know what you are going to do about my LAST quest chain and if you are going to give me my 320 eggs plus my 120 achievement points so I can upgrade my store house as this can ONLY be done Before the Event finishes.

I do NOT see why I should have to waste 300 eggs getting the where are eggs adventure just to make up my achievement points because a seem to fault is not fixed.

A suggestion would be to put in a fail safe Extra countdown of a day or 2 onto every event so that if someone has a stuck quest in the waiting area it will move up into the correct area .

So no-one misses out.

Please help.
    Thank you

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    3 try's now and still same reply.

3 different subject headings

hmmmmm.....

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I was actually considering to put up a tread asking IS THE TICKET SYSTEM DEFECT ??? for the same reason.

A few days ago I sent in a ticket and found some replies in my junk-mail folder.

13. apr. 2021, 00:51 from In-game Support
    Hello g4m3-0n,

We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do not make any changes to the subject line when replying to us, as this can result in your ticket being lost in the system.

In cases where you are replying about a known issue, please reply to the email we send to you and do not simply send another request via the website. By replying to our answer you will avoid your ticket being put in the wrong category and will receive a faster response.

Your Request:
    *redacted*
    and a second reply just a few minutes later

tir. 13. apr., 01:16 otrs@localhost.ubisoft.onbe

Thank you for contacting the 'The Settlers Online' customer support team.

Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved. Please create a new ticket.
    If you create a new ticket and wish to continue the conversation from a previously closed ticket, please make sure to reference the original ticket number.

Best regards,

The 'The Settlers Online' Support-Team
    As even if this was a new ticket, trying to contact customer service, this is the only respons I got.
    It sure seems like the same message you've got there.

And it seems like others I also has talked to, say they got exactly the same message.

So it makes me wonder if the system is broke?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Has the support system ever worked ? - you get this reply at some point down the line no matter what, most times after you are asked to clear cache, sent screenshots, or being told that you are writing about a known issue
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread