Reply to Thread

Thread: New Settler quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Angry New Settler quest

I'm not able to complete 'New Settlers' quest due to having reached the population limit. Which I'm unable to extend due to not having access to build residences as my level's too low. Also unable gain more XP to level up as all the quests other than that one are locked behind other quests which I dont' have access to or are at a level which is beyond where I am atm.

Any ideas on how to continue without deleting the world and starting again?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    That quest doesn't reward xp so it won't help you level up in any case. People get stuck on it like you and they finish it later at level 15 when you can build a residence.

I know you said you didn't have any other quests, but you should have something.

You can leave that quest until you reach level 15 when you can buy a residence. Or, if you log in every day for a week you get 100 gems, which you can buy a noble residence from the merchant.

If you made it to level 10 then you might be able to do it with the harbour in the merchant.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    buy a pop building in trade . upgrade one of your own. kill some of your troops . ask a friend to donate a pop building. buy a mag residence from merchant .

pick one and go on

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Sadly you can't do much of that at level 4-10 which is where bellsmad is at

qawpaw
    level 4-10 seems like eons ago

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    why cant you build a residence? as pretty sure there available very early on if you ran out of license knock something down and build one if you dont have the resources or for some reason then ask on ur server someone will help you with either a building or resources

just checked the quest list can see you cant buy a residence yet but as the quest isnt needed ignore it and do the others for xp then come back to it like suggested
    Last edited by hades8840; 21.04.21 at 07:18.

Reply to Thread