Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    So you are wasting time shaving millimeters from scrollbars and trying to find a better font while the players are waiting to get the Unitity version so that they could play the game (for example Mac and Linux players) without the bubble-gum client setup.

It doesn't matter if the UI isn't perfect on the first release. We just want a working game.
    lol exactly my point.. hope they didnt waste months only to shave few milimeters from text

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    even to the point of ppl not bothering to send explos anymore
    Its natural people dont bother if you consider the fact that, outside brief periods of time when you have event resources to gain, almost everything explos can do has been outdated for the past half of the games existance, and BB has never indicated they have any plans to update it.

This game has severely outgrown the foundation it has been built on in many aspects, not just UI.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    So chat font size is still 3x6 pixels?
    ᶜʳⁱᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵘˡᵗʳᵃʷⁱᵈᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿ
    Also.
    Still too many mouse clicks.
    No additional building space

*waves*

@ sparkz
    This game has severely outgrown the foundation it has been built on in many aspects, not just UI.
    Waddayathink of the tavern?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 26.04.21 at 08:31. Reason: double post

World
    Newfoundland
    Appreciate the update.. but why so little in it? surely the team want to showcase a bit more of their hard work?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    63 Explorers
    4 clicks each to send out
    250 mouse clicks

Event: 15 days times 250 is 3750 mouse clicks

C'm on BB.....
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 22.04.21 at 17:39.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah all UI sstuff but less about the fundamental functions we all want to get
    - vlc roadmap as an example is a good way to show us progress on the process

make sure the code works correctly befor spending millions of hours on UI sstuff - that can be improved later

-- only thing on my wishlist for ui is a seperater like a "." for example 10.000 or 1.000.000 it can be a blank but give us something there

greetings

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    according to your own road map, the Unity version had to be implemented before Easter
    now, you r showing "new scroll bars"?
    rly?

you can check out, how many ppl quit(unable to) play cos of the transition to uplay
    now imagine the transition to Unity

one word - disaster

PS: as the flash was dying more then 10 years, what should we expect for TSO?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    A visual improvement is always welcome as by the time this is available my eyesight will have probably degraded to the point I will not be able to see it clearly anyhow. Any dates yet for when it will be available, is it in 2021 or later.

Maybe focus on delivering something as the clunky app we have at the moment is painful and seems to always crash when you are using Scouting and takes ages to get back in to. Just what you need when against the clock.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    63 Explorers
    4 clicks each to send out
    250 mouse clicks

Event: 15 days times 250 is 3750 mouse clicks

C'm on BB.....
    Try over 100 explorers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    The question I would love an answer to is will we be able to have multiple worlds open at the same time? Yes, I know, Unity is browser based etc, but it would be great to see some statement clarifying this from BB.

Reply to Thread