World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    63 Explorers
    4 clicks each to send out
    250 mouse clicks

Event: 15 days times 250 is 3750 mouse clicks

C'm on BB.....
    Is 5 clicks a send I think. Star, select explorer, select treasure/adventure, select length of search, press green tick to send. At which point star closes so round you go again.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    thats correct
    i need new mx master

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Is 5 clicks a send I think. Star, select explorer, select treasure/adventure, select length of search, press green tick to send. At which point star closes so round you go again.
    once you have the star open pin it means one less click for them

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I really hope the UI is self-adjusting based on the resolution you are playing at otherwise its doomed to fail.

World
    Sandycove
    Please add the ability to be able to dispatch explorers in bulk. Similar how you can send generals to an adventure

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by captain_kirky View Post
    Please add the ability to be able to dispatch explorers in bulk. Similar how you can send generals to an adventure
    no

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    ......in fact it makes me so happy I may even buy some gems in the next sale ! .........
    They heard you.

And now say anybody they do not listen to us ............ lol

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure removing the sub-quest arrows is "cleaner", now just looks like holes where something is missing.
    Are you checking that the quest log and chat box scale correctly on different size screens? At present they don't and on smaller screens overlap each other and disappear beyond the boundaries of the screen.
    Will we finally be able to play more than 1 server at a time like we used to? The client doesn't allow this and as Flash got more bloated even opening a 2nd screen froze or crashed both in the end.
    Will our Mac, Linux and 32-bit friends finally be able to play again? Easter event really emphasised how difficult these "co-operative" quests are when half your FL is missing and only 1 guild member can login.
    Please get the basics right before messing with window dressing, this is your best opportunity to get rid of game stopping bugs now before they have unknown consequences in this version, don't want to be sat here next Easter with that undefined text jamming up the quests only to find nobody knows how to fix it under the new API.
    Assuming Unity does not have the same resource hog, memory leaking behaviour of Flash, please make sure servers are up to handling the load so we can play the game properly again, heavy lag and frequent crashes have driven so many away over the years.

Oh, and please don't bother porting that PvP nonsense, doesn't belong in this game and never worked properly since its imposition in 2014.
    Rather see the ducks back in their pond than that useless water tower.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 26.04.21 at 08:32. Reason: double post
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Wakky
    No need to much discussion here - only real information in the 'sneak peak' is that testserver is delayed at least another 2 weeks.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Rather see the ducks back in their pond than that useless water tower.
    That useless water tower, that offers a huge increase to your max population and consumes only space you wouldnt be able to otherwise build on anyway ? in a setting where alot of players have complained for years about limited space on their island ?

I would say its one of maybe 3 things they've done well over the years

Reply to Thread