Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Traffferi
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 22.04.21 at 11:50.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    high res? is that the mobile phone version?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    will see in a months time hopefully all the frustration will be gone and the improvements will have been worth the wait wont hold my breathe but am hopeful
    Last edited by hades8840; 22.04.21 at 12:55.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    awesome improvement!

how about a sort order when sending gens instead of the random nightmare currently in force? or a better way of sending explos? or better system for loading/unloading/sending gens? a good buff for the bookbinder (instead of yet more glue that no1 uses)?

My eyesight like many other players isnt 100% and i have always struggled to see exactly whats going on, so any slight improvement here is good. However the game has moved on so far that much of the current UI is very clunky and cumbersome, even to the point of ppl not bothering to send explos anymore. I'm sorry bb, but imo this screenshot is nothing to write home about!

Looking forward to testing unity in a cpl of weeks (as stated)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    A modern version of the interface probably needs windows you can adjust the size of (with the adjustments and positions being remembered).

A fixed size doesn't really work when you have people playing at 720p res but also 4k (and soon 8k) res.

qawpaw
    well my eyesight are not 20/20 any more, so reading glasses do the trick.
    cant see it as a BB problem in anyway, that problem is personal, how tiresome it may be.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I know its a very trivial update but ... if we can believe it, that is Unity, and it looks like the Settlers we know. Thank you.
    It has been such a long time with the rumor of Unity that just seeing any aspects of the game alive on the new platform gives us back so much confidence that our beloved game still has a future - in fact it makes me so happy I may even buy some gems in the next sale !
    Don't keep us waiting too long for more updates, and just a hint about when we can explore a beta version of the Unity build via a test server ...... pretty please .....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    The tasks container has 4 boxes in 2x2 but still a scrollbar to move it a tiny amount to reveal nothing new. My feedback would be to make that container fit 2 rows of boxes (or make 2 rows of boxes boxes fit the container) and then the scrollbar would only need to be active (or apparent) for 5 or more boxes.

World
    Northisle
    So you are wasting time shaving millimeters from scrollbars and trying to find a better font while the players are waiting to get the Unitity version so that they could play the game (for example Mac and Linux players) without the bubble-gum client setup.

It doesn't matter if the UI isn't perfect on the first release. We just want a working game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    are we gonna be able to play on Mac ??

Reply to Thread