Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 90

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

  1. #71
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think they read what they want to read so dont be too excited
    And yes true, it is like trying to build a brick wall with lego blocks just because someone has seen it on youtube it can be done
    Good luck
    Really - a browser game? Cant afford some wise guys to create a standalone version that can be installed and updated via an installer or sth?
    All the money taken from players are for what? Going back to Amiga 500? Upps sorry it was even better cos the game could be installed via some sort of disc.

  2. #72
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3
    World
    Sandycove
    It's working well this morning

    but I had to enabled the webgl on my browser
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 03.06.21 at 13:34.

  3. #73
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please dont tell me its the final render of the game ???...

    I guess we know the currently tempory navigator render clearly better then game than this s...%%%...%.%...

    Please we can wait u release a good Unity navigator. take u time.

    See the difference lol





    It's like it's blurry ....
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04.06.21 at 11:36. Reason: double post

  4. #74
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thristham View Post
    Please we can wait u release a good Unity navigator. take u time.
    we can wait? HAHAHAHA, you say that because you can play, unlinke all the players that have not been able to play the game since december on account of incompetence…
    plus, what do you mean take your time? what do you think bb has been doing for the last 5 years? they're taking their time alright, the problem is, they're not doing anything with it, except selling more gem packs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    As far as I remember, we never set a public date for the Live Unity Version release
    you'd be wrong then, very wrong. in fact, you're the one that made the announcement on the roadmap change: unity version thread, that the live server would be up in May, so, you might want to consider taking something for that memory of yours

    so, what were you saying again about not setting a public date for a unity release?
    just admit it, this game is probably never going to get a unity version, because actually, from what i've seen in the test server, it's way worse compared to the old flash version, and that is saying a lot, especially because the flash version was awful, but at least it "worked" for everyone.
    ubisoft could at least give this game a proper burial for it's years of service to the gaming community, instead of dragging it through the mud like this, what a shame.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 07.06.21 at 10:19.

  5. #75
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,190
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    i meant where is the game, not the test server.
    may starts in less than 2 days, and last i heard, bb said the game would launch in May, so, you see where i'm going with this?
    We was also told that it was here for Easter and ... cant remember any longer .. dont really believe it before I see it any longer, and now when I have seen what they have come up with so far - then a good guess would be may next year.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  6. #76
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    we can wait? HAHAHAHA
    Sorry limalhadeferro, i havent to speak for you... U are certainly a macOS player, i understand. I apologize again.

    Well its hard to satisfy everyone ... But maybe i have the solution ! ... During a while , 2 ways to launch the game : with the current navigator and the current unity ( that need a big improvements ... ).
    Yes the curent unity is worse that flash. Even if flash was awful is dead.... Its easier for me to launch the game but maybe i couldnt laucnh when unity will relased... ( yes we really need 2 versions of the navigator during a while ). I am on windows 7 and i need to resetup but i cant. Beacause i need windows 7 with all update and microsoft stop that since january ...
    If u are macOS user, u could install vmware and windows 10 on u mac .... But i can understand u dont want windows 10. EVEN ME, windows 10 is a nightmare on every points. i hate it as hell. After 30 years on windows pc, i will go on linux !!! ^^ ....

    I think ubisoft dont care tso online ... tso online still exist because its the BB ( the baby, its the case to say !!! ^^ ) of BlueByte.

    For me, the trash graphics make the game unplayable ( also slow speed, interface ... ). I play tso online cause it's beautiful. that has always been his main advantage that forgot me the bugs .

    So unity dont release for Foot event ???
    Last edited by Thristham; 07.06.21 at 00:55.

  7. #77
    Community Manager
    Battle Hardened Contributor BB_Trafffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    374
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    As far as I remember, we never set a public date for the Live Unity Version release
    you'd be wrong then, very wrong. in fact, you're the one that made the announcement on the roadmap change: unity version thread, that the live server would be up in May, so, you might want to consider taking something for that memory of yours

    so, what were you saying again about not setting a public date for a unity release?

    If you're quoting me, please don't take the words out of context, see my full message:

    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    As far as I remember, we never set a public date for the Live Unity Version release, only a timeline where we stated the following:

    We do not have fixed dates for every step. Some steps might move a week later or earlier so we want to avoid confusion by giving estimated dates that might change. Instead, you can see roughly when each step will take place.
    One last note. Please be aware that especially during these times even the best-planned and most beautiful timelines can be tricky to adhere to. Thus, we ask for your understanding in case of unforeseen changes in timings.
    The Unity Version is going to be released on the Live Servers. The exact date of the release will be communicated in the near future.

    Feedback and bug reports that are reported on our dedicated forums (UK & DE) are regularly reported to our dev team. I want to thank everyone again for the great work you are doing - we appreciate it.

  8. #78
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    If you're quoting me, please don't take the words out of context
    i haven't taken anything out of context, this is from one of your posts in the forum on the 17th of March:

    "Unity Live-Server: Easter is just around the corner and since we don't want to interrupt the annual Easter event for an extra deployment, we won't roll out the Unity version until May. This gives us more time to test and you an undisturbed Easter event."

    i would say that's you pretty much saying the game will launch in May, but maybe that's just me…

    plus, you saying the game is going to be released in the near future, means nothing, as you guys have said the game would launch in the past so many times that i honestly have lost count… just do the damn thing already.
    and dont worry, if it ever actually comes out, no one really expects it to be any good, so, no pressure
    Last edited by limalhadeferro; 07.06.21 at 15:25.

  9. #79
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    World
    Newfoundland
    So i guess the unity will released just before the foot event .... With no alternatives during a while !!... And of course with this trash version !!!...

    Post anywhere is useless !!!... I have known this since time !....

    Yeah i appreciate too !....

  10. #80
    Dedicated Scribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    486
    World
    Sandycove
    Not happy with the state of Unity. Flash still a lot better.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.