Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are you going to fix the bug that makes it impossible to pick any reward in the fixture list ? - or are you just going to drive people mad that they cant and have them keep asking why they cant pick a price - you have 4 more doors like that, and still the one from 2 days ato is not fixed??
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Are you going to fix the bug that makes it impossible to pick any reward in the fixture list ? - or are you just going to drive people mad that they cant and have them keep asking why they cant pick a price - you have 4 more doors like that, and still the one from 2 days ato is not fixed??
    You cannot say BB never plan anything, it may drive you mad but no tickets will get to BB. So people may ask but the tickets will not get to BB, 10 out of 10 for planning:

We've identified an issue with our Support Ticket system, which means tickets will not reach us for the time being.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The problem of the day is that the browser getting out of memory. I tried the game on two different browsers and in both cases, the problem persisted.
    I suggest you to switch us back to the client then, make necessary changes to your app to reintroduce it later.
    My general impression is that you failed!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mesentsev View Post
    The problem of the day is that the browser getting out of memory. I tried the game on two different browsers and in both cases, the problem persisted.
    I suggest you to switch us back to the client then, make necessary changes to your app to reintroduce it later.
    My general impression is that you failed!
    That is not the problem of the day - that problem was reported month ago on the test- we was told it was because it was test - well did we believe that ? - or did we believe that all the other bugs also reported long time ago would be fixed- nah - they just got removed from bug list and put on a list with "know issues" if you get through to support for some lucky reason they will just write you that "this is a known issue" - then the ticket will be set as resolved.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    That is not the problem of the day - that problem was reported month ago on the test- we was told it was because it was test - well did we believe that ? - or did we believe that all the other bugs also reported long time ago would be fixed- nah - they just got removed from bug list and put on a list with "know issues" if you get through to support for some lucky reason they will just write you that "this is a known issue" - then the ticket will be set as resolved.
    This is simply not true.

If you check this changelog it is clearly seen that the memory problem has been fixed and we have asked for feedback on this in particular. In the dedicated thread for this issue, you can see that there wasn't a single report AFTER the fix until a few days ago. We received a lot of messages from players telling us that this update has fixed the problem. As we are now receiving new reports, we will check it again.

For anyone reporting this issue, please make sure you are using the 64-bit version of your internet browser.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today 09:50#85
    Community Manager
    Battle Hardened Contributor

Yea this release will make u a veteran battle hardened contributor for sure )

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    my system is already approaching 3gb mem used on browser and I aint even doing anything on the game just have it open its too painful to try to run the island or send anything out

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    not because people did not have the problem - but you get to a point where you simply cant be bothered reporting the same problem again. I did continue to have this issue as long as I could log in there - but that was 4 weeks ago - have not been able to after that, to get into test.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hey guys. I started play a similar browser game aged same as TSO. Please switch your unity version to whatever other games use.
    Your selection proved bad.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    This is simply not true.

If you check this changelog it is clearly seen that the memory problem has been fixed and we have asked for feedback on this in particular. In the dedicated thread for this issue, you can see that there wasn't a single report AFTER the fix until a few days ago. We received a lot of messages from players telling us that this update has fixed the problem. As we are now receiving new reports, we will check it again.

For anyone reporting this issue, please make sure you are using the 64-bit version of your internet browser.
    The changelog is wrong. The developers are saying they think it is fixed. It isnt. Yesterday I had out of memory messages at least 4 times when trying to load my island. I found deleting my entire email inbox was the only way to successfully load my island before the memory issue crashed the game
    HOTFIX!

Reply to Thread