Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Why does the link to test server (www.tsotesting2.com) on live server News page always take me back to that same live server News page instead of to the Test server as intended?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    May is just 2 days away, so, where is the game?
    i'm guessing another delay awaits the left out players… yet again…
    The Unity Test Server is available. You can read more here.

Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Why does the link to test server (www.tsotesting2.com) on live server News page always take me back to that same live server News page instead of to the Test server as intended?
    Please clear your browser cache, this should help.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    [COLOR="royalblue"]
    Please clear your browser cache, this should help.
    I cleared the cache, it still takes me to live server News Page. To get to test server I have to add /en at the end (www.tsotesting2.com/en). That takes me to test. If I then delete "en" from the address bar it takes me back to live server News Page. Not a big deal, just saying. Is it only me?

qawpaw
    i had 4 in a row login in 7 seconds, so somethings must be changing

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    The Unity Test Server is available. You can read more here.
    i meant where is the game, not the test server.
    may starts in less than 2 days, and last i heard, bb said the game would launch in May, so, you see where i'm going with this?

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Love the kind of gallows humour in the "known bugs" list for the Unity Test.
    First one listed is also true for this version, didn't stop it going live though.
    Not worth fixing, just leave it out of the build altogether.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    not good enuff. every thread turns to this subject. This shows how important it is to all players. BB should implement it in the original Unity build.
    I agree this is important, but what would be more important is a game that is running without lags freezes and a huge lot of bugs, and they are not any where near that.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I cleared the cache, it still takes me to live server News Page. To get to test server I have to add /en at the end (www.tsotesting2.com/en). That takes me to test. If I then delete "en" from the address bar it takes me back to live server News Page. Not a big deal, just saying. Is it only me?
    We changed the link, if that helps, why not! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    i meant where is the game, not the test server.
    may starts in less than 2 days, and last i heard, bb said the game would launch in May, so, you see where i'm going with this?
    I understand your point of view. As far as I remember, we never set a public date for the Live Unity Version release, only a timeline where we stated the following:

We do not have fixed dates for every step. Some steps might move a week later or earlier so we want to avoid confusion by giving estimated dates that might change. Instead, you can see roughly when each step will take place.
    One last note. Please be aware that especially during these times even the best-planned and most beautiful timelines can be tricky to adhere to. Thus, we ask for your understanding in case of unforeseen changes in timings.

Anyway, I know what you mean and as you can see we are closer - our test server was launched. We're doing everything we can to get the Live Unity version available as soon as possible - however, we don't want to release something unplayable.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    We changed the link, if that helps, why not! Thank you

I understand your point of view. As far as I remember, we never set a public date for the Live Unity Version release, only a timeline where we stated the following:

Anyway, I know what you mean and as you can see we are closer - our test server was launched. We're doing everything we can to get the Live Unity version available as soon as possible - however, we don't want to release something unplayable.
    Nice to see that someone is reading our feedback, thx for that. That means that it makes much more sense reporting bugs and make comments
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

it's a fair point, i'll give you that, but still, as the game stands right now all buggy and sh*t, i don't see it hitting that may release window target…
    it would be best if you guys just straight up said "the game will launch, we just don't know when". i'll tell you right now, that would suck major ass, but at least it would be the truth, and wouldn't have us chasing our tails month after month trying to see the game actually being released.
    and let's be honest here, we all know the game will be released with a ton of bugs, as per usual, because let's face it, your dev team is not composed of the "sharpest tools in the shed" if you know what i mean… the unity version actually has simple things like zoom in and zoom out worse than the old game had, so i think that pretty much says it all about competence.

even so, kudos on actually releasing a playable unity version, i did not see that one coming

Reply to Thread