Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Misty Cake - any chance of getting more?

World
    Newfoundland

Misty Cake - any chance of getting more?

Would really like it if Misty was available either via Adventure Searches or in the Shop for map fragments - any chance of adding it ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I agree, it would be nice to get more of these either through explorer searches or the Merchant

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I ration playing Misty in case I run out - more please!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    no they should stay how they are..they drop way too much XP,Obsidian for a small adventure...game is too easy atm and these make it a joke...They made MCC the only way other than Excelsior to get Obsidian and then in one event people are dropping 65-100k obsidian...BB should stop making new things that take away from the other.
    If Misty stay like this then getting them in one event per year is more than plenty.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    They made MCC the only way other than Excelsior to get Obsidian
    MCC is the main way to get obsidian and u can get some through excelsior :P

World
    Newfoundland
    this seems to have moved to a debate around obsidian ore which was NOT my point! I happen to like the adventure
    if we can indeed get them again in the next anniversary event that is great but is that fact or supposition?
    and if you want to debate the availability of obsidian ore consider this only players level 65 and above can do MCC and get it from Excelsior at least Misty gives a chance for lower levels to get hold of some

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I hadn't even thought of obsidian. I just like Misty. It is easy to do for good rewards. I don't always want a challenge.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    To be honest, to make obsidian available in unlimited quantities at a lower lvl than MCC would negate the whole MCC chain as it is content for higher lvl to aim for. if most of the rewards can be farmed before you even get there, then the higher lvl content gets trivialized which can never be the intention

as to liking the adventure, maybe they can rework the loottable and then add it to the search or shop- But then again, who knows what blue planet the devs are on when they make these adventures and loottables or other things for that matter (my pet issue: PFB made all 3 epics trivial items, as their buffs do not get affected by the PFB- why use epic for expensive resource production when the regular building gives you double the amount)

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    PFB affects Forge. just have to read it carefully

it's not just obsidian you get from MCC but pretty good economy chains too and a small chance of good buildings .

+1 to give us more Misty Cake adv's

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    PFB affects Forge. just have to read it carefully
    Negative. No Epic is affected by PFB, be it wood, farm or forge. Tried and tested. Where did you get your "careful reading" from?

Reply to Thread