Reply to Thread

Thread: A Giant Battle

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

A Giant Battle

After killing camp with enormous ibex,75 frost giant, 35 eagle, 50 bear flood disappiares on the top last area of the map where last bosses are. And all main quests in the quest log have completed automatically. So i have killed only Deer boss in the adventure but the game confirmed me all bosses killing. I run through right side of the map, didn't open center areas. So i have finished the adventure without killing Mammoth, Colossal Eagle, Smilodon and Risi and got normal loot. Also I have got 984.472 exp plus prem (492.236), it looks like normal amount of exp for all i really killed. Has the adventure broken?

http://prntscr.com/1256d55

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I can confirm the bug, happened to me once too, but several weeks earlier. However, playing with all the bonuses (event, Scouting post etc., prem + PFB), I chose to ignore the complete button (like you can do in many adv. after reaching the main objective) and really kill the top 4 boss camps, but the "complete" button was flashing all the time - even after the standard 15-min logout, cache clearing etc.

Reply to Thread