Your name in the game:Urd123
    Your country and time zone: Denmark GMT+1
    Date the problem occurred: every day
    Time the problem occurred:all the time
    Your player level:14
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? yes
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? windows 10

https://prnt.sc/129f8me
    I am sure this is a bug - or a the mistake of a single ignorant developer. I am sure that BB is not this ignorant - or I hope so.
    Dyslectic people have a problem coding text to words and for that reason cant understand the letters. Enlarging the text does not help them, it is just very condescending.

This feature helps lots of other people. People with poor eyesight, so just call it something else. If you do want to help people who are dyslectic, then you need to make a text to speech feature. I am sure you don't offer bigger shoes to people with no legs and the expect them to walk.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    building queue -
    one building had ! for not enough resources, so i checked to see what the other buildings wanted with a view to rearrange the queue.
    The first time I put cursor over each building i get the needed resources ok but when I double check a building it has added the needed resources to the list again.
    https://prnt.sc/12anlpr
    https://prnt.sc/12ann85

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Date the problem occurred: 202104.30
    Time the problem occurred: all day
    Your name in the game: Bodeck
    Your player level: 4
    Timezone: UTC+2
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? of course!
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? Linux & 64
    Browser & Version Number Firefox 54 and 87

Firefox 54:
    – while loading the game at least one popup "QuotaExceededError" shows up, regarding IndexedDB storage

Firefox 54 and 87:
    – when loading the game, there is no warning when WebGL is not available (took a moment to figure out what was the problem).
    – when loading the game, there is no warning when DOM workers and serviceworkers are disabled or not available (thankfully it's specified in the error console)
    Would be nice to have a warning about the game requirements, when they're not met by the web browser (either the browser itself or its current settings)!

– cannot scroll chat to read older messages using mouse scroll (slider sticks to the bottom), need to drag the slider up at least a bit and after that mouse wheel properly scrolls the chat up and down
    – game UI doesn't scale to "smaller" window sizes (resolutions), my browser window is smaller than 1200x900 and it seems such resolution is not supported,
    parts of UI are not accessible, i.e. Building Menu icon
    – cannot select text in chat
    – sometimes UI doesn't scale up (for example when maximising window), reload is required to continue playing.
    The "automatic UI scaling" scaling option makes everything so tiny… practically unusable (text and icons are illegible)
    – there's no music, or sound generally (sound works for a browser, for example on *name of a very popular video sharing website*, just not in TSO)
    – scrolling in windows works only when the cursor is over a panel.
    For example: when in the Merchant window, I have to place the mouse cursor above a panel, let's say the one representing "planks",
    for scroll wheel to work. If the cursor is between the panels, let say between "planks" and "pinewood", mouse scroll won't work.
    – zoom level is not restored after reloading the game
    – upon reaching level 4, the tavern wasn't unlocked in the Building Menu (had to reload the game)
    – Economy Window icon flashes after every reload of a game, even though there's no quest concerning it, after clicking it it stops (returns to normal state),
    until the next reload that is

All in all: it works, was losing hope with all the delays:-)
    But considering the amount of bugs, the original schedule of publishing the Unity version at the end of last year
    seems like a joke – more likely the actual work on the Unity version started around autumn…

UPDATE 202105.01
    Level: 10

– today all of a sudden help windows started to popup (I chose for them not to show yesterday), but this time only it's label "disable help windows" show, there is no checkbox to tick!
    – finally managed to complete the quest about opening sawmill's details tab. Tried opening that tab several times, for every pinewood sawmill but it was acknowledged just
    after trying it upon reaching level 10 (dunno if it was a coincidence, or did leveling up had anything to do with it)
    – In the achievements window the counters (i.e. 8/10) show outside the achievement panel frame
    – "expand/collapse options menu" is flashing constantly, reloading the game nor expanding it and checking every option under it doesn't resolve this issue

UPDATE 202105.02
    Level: 14
    – items on the "Trade Office - History" list always show current date for old trades, the new ones show either current date or about six hours in the future (they differ by a few minutes, so it doesn’t look as if it was a time the offers would have expired)
    – items on the "Trade Office - History" list aren’t sorted by date (aside from the fact that these dates are bogus) as I have them listed in this order:
    02/05/2021 12:22
    02/05/2021 18:12
    02/05/2021 18:09
    02/05/2021 18:06
    02/05/2021 18:20
    It’s doesn't look that the trades are sorted by items names or buyer nickname either.

– number of lots on the Selling tab in TO is not updated (offered 4 lots, sold one, the value on the list is still "4x") and the number of lots on the History tab is invalid as well (an offer of successfully sold four lots of tools, has four entries on the list, each saying that four lots were sold, which gives a total of 16)
    Last edited by bodecki; 02.05.21 at 10:38.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Your name in the game:Urd 1
    Your country and time zone: GMT+1
    Date the problem occurred: 20 of april
    Time the problem occurred: afternoon - cant remember exactly
    Your player level: 18
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? yes - but that really has no meaning here
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? windows 10 64 bit
    Browser & Version Number Firefox 88,0

When I got to level 18 I got the quest chain "ranged units" the first sub quest I got seemed pretty harsh for my level - it was make 100 bowmen, I only started making bows, and it was not very fast. Later on after managing to make some I attacked a camp and solved another quest, then the quest I had was gone and instead I had aquire 100 bows - own 10 bowmen. I guess the first one, was one meant to pop up later in the chain.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    BUG:
    Quest is "have a pinewood forester" but it was not available in the construction menu for many minutes. It says available at level 3 but i am already on level 3. I waited 2 or 5 minutes and it was still unavailable. Then i push the button in the game to exit the game and i think i had time to see the forester become available juste before the game closed. I got back into the game and i built the forester. Also, on 2021-05-01 around 13:39, I still don't have Tavern available even if i am level 4.

I confirm i didn't have the problem on European English normal server until now (level 4 with Tavern built). Tested on 2021-04-30 and also 2021-05-01 around 13:39.

I just think it is boring to wait many minutes when i should already be able to build the forester... but if i only have to log back to make it work, then it is not a big deal for me, at least until bigger bugs get resolved. The speed of other things is ok. A bit slow but it is because my computer was made around 2007.

TEMPLATE INFORMATION:
    Your name in the game: Pacman_I_I (tsotesting2) PacmanII or Pacman_II or Pacman_I_I im not sure (on french server)
    Your country and time zone: Canada EDT
    Date the problem occurred: 2021-04-30
    Time the problem occurred: around 11 PM
    Your player level: 4 on tsotesting2 (around 45 on french server)
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? no (see below)
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? LINUX Ubuntu 20.04.1 64BIT non-persistent live BOOT USB made with YUMI Portable version 2.0.8.6 or earlier (multiboot installer installed using PortableApps.com platform), french language choosen at boot
    Browser & Version Number: Mozilla Firefox 79.0 (64 bits) for Ubuntu canonical-1.0

PC SPECIFICATIONS:
    Acer TravelMate 5720-6564 laptop BUT 4Go RAM, 1.8GHz 32bit CPU (64bit compatible)

VALUABLE REMARK:
    you could suggest , in the news section, to 32bit Windows 7 people having troubles with dead progress bar or "index out of bounds" or "memory access out of bound" ERROR MESSAGES IN EVERY BROWSER (like me on my Win7 32bit, see below), to use a 64bit Linux like Lubuntu or Ubuntu (bootable, if they dont want to risk to damage their 32bits Windows installation) BUT i noticed, on Ubuntu with Firefox, that after a while (diffrerent amounts of minutes, sometimes like 4 minutes, sometimes like 25 minutes), PC freezes like if the memory became full **Edit: it doesnt seem to happen always, but only when i open a second Firefox tab, but i' m still wondering if it is the real reason...** and there is NO SOUND ON MY UBUNTU live usb key;there is sound on Lubuntu 20.04.1 64-bit using my Acer Aspire One 522 (descripton below) and the browser included in its live bootable install media (i used usb key with YUMI portable). Also, i didnt notice freezing on Lubuntu but I only used it 1 time.

My Win7 32bit computer is Acer Aspire One 522-BZ499 but with 4 Go ram (only 2Go usable because it is Windows Starter) and Dual Core C50 AMD CPU 1GHz and abnormaly slow HDD and "up-to-date" important Windows Updates, my browsers are:
    Firefox Portable 88.0 32bit (installed using PortableApps.com platform),
    Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.19596,
    Opera GX LVL2 (core: 75.0.3969.244),
    Opera Portable 76.0.4017.94,
    Chrome 90.0.4430.93 32bit Build officielle,
    Seamonkey Portable 2.53.7.1,
    Maxton MX5 5.3.8.2000,
    Edge 90.0.818.51 (Version officielle) (32 bits)
    Otter Browser Portable 1.0.02
    I tried on them last night and the days before, if i remember well, and I could not play Unity tsotesting2 on any.

(I can play on the normal thesettlersonline.fr french server using Firefox Portable with your client on this 32bit Win7 Aspire One computer - it is long to start and i must restart at least 2 or 3 times, but it works).)

****Edited a few times before 04.05.21 22:06 (forum time)****
    -added various details
    ****Edited on 04.05.21 at 22:06 (forum time)****
    -added rare PC freezing detail
    ****Edited on 13.05.21 at 06:30 (forum time)****
    -added information about the GAME WORKING WITH SOUND ON LUBUNTU 20.04.1 LIVE USB key
    -added Otter Browser version as not working
    Last edited by Pacman_II; 13.05.21 at 06:06. Reason: (see above)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Found copper deposits don't always show the icon - it's only when you go to place a mine it appears

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    also there's more pages to trade than shown at the bottom,
    https://prnt.sc/12crbcy

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ur name in the game: Chausin (should be Chausinha) but the game swallow some letters.
    Your country and time zone: Spain
    Date the problem occurred: May 1st
    Time the problem occurred:1:00 pm
    Your player level:15
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? momently solved untill go up level again
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? windows 10 home
    Browser & Version Number: Edge

Every time I go up level the buildings that should be unlocked are not and it's necessary to refresh game to be able to build new buildings and complete the task.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Finish quest instantly

Your name in the game:MommaMidn (should be MommaMidnight)
    Your country and time zone: UK UTC+1
    Date the problem occurred: May 1st
    Time the problem occurred: roughly 12:50
    Your player level:19
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? hasn't changed gem amount so yes?
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? windows 10 64bit (currently using Firefox as Chrome took too long to load and got a hardware acceleration error when loading on chrome even though it is turned on)

For the side quest, Don't forget to use trade, the finish instantly with gems said 0 gems but it took 49 gems i believe!
    Last edited by MommaMidnight; 01.05.21 at 15:31.

Reply to Thread