Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Report (Unity Version) Template

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    my info on post #20
    Population window doesn't pop up when i move cursor over settler in top bar. Have to click it to get population info.

Also windows don't auto close when you open another. I can open PH then Barrack then TO and the windows are all stacked on top on each other
    Last edited by MommaMidnight; 01.05.21 at 15:28.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaMidnight View Post
    my info as above
    Population window doesn't pop up when i move cursor over settler in top bar. Have to click it to get population info.

Also windows don't auto close when you open another. I can open PH then Barrack then TO and the windows are all stacked on top on each other
    Yes true, and when you try to click a button in a window, you have to click very precise or the window moves away instead. It is like you have to chase it to confirm or cancel.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

whisper sound

my info on post #20

No knock knock sound when a whisper comes in and i'm on another tab.
    Last edited by MommaMidnight; 01.05.21 at 15:28.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Achievements

my info on post #20
    Just got the achievement upgrade 1 building to at least level 5.
    I don't have any above level 2 so how can that happen?

Also i've got the mason achievement (create 70 buildings) but still have 21 licences left and I haven't rebuilt 6 mines or anything like that.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by chausinha View Post
    ur name in the game: Chausin (should be Chausinha) but the game swallow some letters.
    Your country and time zone: Spain
    Date the problem occurred: May 1st
    Time the problem occurred:1:00 pm
    Your player level:15
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? momently solved untill go up level again
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? windows 10 home
    Browser & Version Number: Edge

Every time I go up level the buildings that should be unlocked are not and it's necessary to refresh game to be able to build new buildings and complete the task.
    Thanks for the information. It may be the same bug that i described (observing other behavior).
    Last edited by Pacman_II; 01.05.21 at 18:30.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    my info on post #20

[...]
    Maybe not a bug but a new behavior (simply)... maybe...
    Last edited by Pacman_II; 01.05.21 at 18:50.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    [...]

For the side quest, Don't forget to use trade, the finish instantly with gems said 0 gems but it took 49 gems i believe!
    On my side, gems worked well to finish instantly to build my Tavern. I had 10 gems, it said it would take 10 gems to finish tavern instantly, i finished instantly and my gems were 0, then it rise up to 20 because the completed quest gave me 20 gems.

(i precise that i did it on tsotesting2, not on other servers)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    my info on post #20

Moving buildings.
    I keep getting the same problem that you can try to move a building and confirm that it'll take whatever resources to move it. But it doesn't move. Sometimes it takes a few attempts before it will move to where you want it, other times it just won't move.
    EDIT: just tried double clicking where i want to place building and that seems to work)

Time left to end of cycle
    When checking how long before a building finishes the production it's working on there isn't the time left pop up when you move cursor over the green bar.
    Last edited by MommaMidnight; 02.05.21 at 11:08.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman_II View Post
    On my side, gems worked well to finish instantly to build my Tavern. I had 10 gems, it said it would take 10 gems to finish tavern instantly, i finished instantly and my gems were 0, then it rise up to 20 because the completed quest gave me 20 gems.

(i precise that i did it on tsotesting2, not on other servers)
    yes it worked to complete with gems, the point being that it said 0 gems when it should have said 49.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Shotfirer doesn't seem to work. Used it, did nothing. Reloaded and have the buff back in star.

EDIT: Tried double clicking when using the buff (like i have to when moving a building) and it registered this time
    Last edited by MommaMidnight; 02.05.21 at 16:27.

Reply to Thread