Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crash / lock up on starting

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey folks - so to put it bluntly, the Unity Test Server is having a hard time dealing with the huge stampede of players who are eager to try it out! We knew that everyone was desperate to get a first look at Unity, but this has even surpassed our own expectations.

In the meantime, we're working on the server but it may be better to try the server again in a few hours time once the initial wave of players has receded a bit.

Apologies for the difficulties!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah left it for over a hr never getting on might want to throw some more server space to it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Chrome now sticking @ 90%

Chrome developer warnings as per the attachment, including one warning that code is deprecated as of may 2021
    Attached Images

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Loading don't work.
    Attached Images

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Bei mir öffnet sich bis jetzt immer nur der client... was mach ich falsch?

C l i en t... nicht Kunde !

gehört isz auch falsch. öffnet
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 28.04.21 at 12:03.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    My loading screen very slow at 90% but it got there eventually. Game screen opened in browser but immediately came up with connection failure. Retries all go down the same path to connection failure.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same problem, it's stuck at about 90%. I've let it be for 15 mins now and still stuck. It's worse than the normal game for keeping me waiting. Come on, buck up. This is supposed to sort the game out, not make it worse.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mine sat at about 90% for over an hour. Refreshed the screen and tried again, and now it's stuck at 90% again. C'mon, let me in! I've been so looking forward to Unity and not having to deal with the client any more. Hope we'll all be able to get in soon.

Edit: Finally got in! It won't let me choose an avatar, but at least I'm in.
    Last edited by Schipperke; 28.04.21 at 16:44.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Finally, managed to load unity test version, so cool. Almost same, with significantly smaller letters, numbers, most of graphic is same
    Good job BB!

World
    Newfoundland
    I finally managed to get into the game, first thing I noticed was the smaller font size for text, it looked nowhere as good in the current game.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Reply to Thread