Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Crash / lock up on starting

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hey folks - so to put it bluntly, the Unity Test Server is having a hard time dealing with the huge stampede of players who are eager to try it out! We knew that everyone was desperate to get a first look at Unity, but this has even surpassed our own expectations.

In the meantime, we're working on the server but it may be better to try the server again in a few hours time once the initial wave of players has receded a bit.

Apologies for the difficulties!
    Lol, you genuinely serious?? People have been waiting for this for an age and you are shocked so many want to try it out?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Lol, you genuinely serious?? People have been waiting for this for an age and you are shocked so many want to try it out?
    hehehe, i swear i was going to write exactly that
    i mean, right? the dev team was not expecting people that have been waiting for the game to actually go out and test it?
    Christ, some people's kids…
    i for one, am just waiting for the next lame excuse for why the game is being postponed again :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I get the same error on Edge, Firefox and Chrome but they all seem to continue once I answer yes. This is on my laptop.

When I have tried the same browsers on my Samsung Tab A - I do not get the error but I do not progress past the progress bar screen eg I do not get the startup splash screen. No errors. I have confirmed that the browser can use WebGL, I have turned on the recommended browser configs for WebGL (Tablet only) - nothing recommended for the browser or the hardware has helped.

Reply to Thread