Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck on loading

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Stuck on loading

[IMG]prntscr.com/127huzo[/IMG]
    Last edited by audrdem; 28.04.21 at 18:52.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    no image add

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Reload browser, start game again, keep webpage focused untill game is fully loaded.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Red face

I decided to time how long it takes me to log in at GMT 03:05 tonight, 3 minutes from selecting login to building fully built. The is island is approx. 20% built. The sad part is that appeared fast to me (well it was 3am for the majority of the people on the server) but I do not have a comparison time..yet.

Chrome
    US
    Tim: GMT. 03:05 (after all these years, I finally realized at the bottom of the forum is the GMT time)
    Last edited by Graciethecat; 10.06.21 at 11:42.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, if announcements were the same, everyone could see at a glance instead of trying to translate Carpathian Mountain Time to BST.

Might not be a fair test tonight, think UPlay's server is on the fritz.
    All the News page parts loaded up but kept getting a white box wherever the registration/login sections were with a message "trying to connect to ubisoft...".
    Then it would give up and put a squarish "face" of light grey on white which gave a popup of "took too long to connect to unisoft.com..." on mouse over.
    Wouldn't be the first time UPlay take down the login server for unannounced maintenance just as an event commences.

Reply to Thread