Reply to Thread

Thread: Capacious warehouse bug!!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Capacious warehouse bug!!!

HI!
    My storage on quite a few different res was full (456k).
    I then placed a capacious warehouse but canceled the build because I wanted it in a different position.
    Yes I canceled the build before it was even finished building it.
    But my res that were full (456k) before the warehouse build was then reduced to 424k!!
    I lost 32k of every res that were full before the build/cancel EVEN though I still had 456k storage space!!
    Why rob me of 32k res of several kinds when there was enough room????
    This must be a bug!! certainly not fair!!!

Could a BB pls get on this? I tried to write support but in my experience they usually never answer!

List of the kinds of res that was taken from me even though I had room for them! 32k each!

tools, coins, pinewood planks, hardwood planks, stones, marble, horses, bronze swords, bows, longbows, pinewood, hardwood, exotic wood, copper ore, bronze, iron ore, water, flour.
    32k each!

- Niclin
    Last edited by Niclin; 29.04.21 at 17:03. Reason: added list of the kinds of res that was taken

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    this will not get u reimbursement of lost goods, if you aim for that, you need to submit a ticket

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i do hope the reason you stated is that you wanted to have a soft drink, not the urban slang ...

Dunno what all the posts were that you edited but if it was complaints, on forums u don't get very far, submit tickets is the route to go and then indeed decide if you stay or go - and to be honest, if you were maxed on the resources, the loss of em is not huge as you will produce am back and max out quick enough. The only annoying one is coin, rest wasnt even worth the effort

This is where a guild comes in handy (and the practice of pushing items to star menu and avoid this whole issue in the first place )

qawpaw
    no bug here

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Niclin, please contact our Support Team.

You can do this directly from our website or by sending us an email:

Reply to Thread