Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 lines only in trade office?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove

4 lines only in trade office?

On live I can see up to 12 lines in the trade office, on test I can only see 4. This really needs to change, if anything we should be able to see more lines, not less.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    As the others stated, only being limited to 4 items is annoying. The font is too large, and there's not reason for multiple lines of text for the date/time of expiration. Forget date/time and just put the amount of time remaining, in other words 5h26m21s. We don't care if it's at 23:46:03 UDT, or what ever time zone it's using.

The titles of the columns NEEDS to be for sorting
    When typing a filter text, pressing the "Enter" key should accept that as the text to filter by and apply it. NOT remove filtering completely. Only way to filter is by pressing the Magnifying glass.
    For the check boxes of the level of the items, make the whole word be selectable, not just the box.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I really hope they change this. It will be just terrible to use this if they leave it this way.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Korishan View Post
    As the others stated, only being limited to 4 items is annoying. The font is too large, and there's not reason for multiple lines of text for the date/time of expiration. Forget date/time and just put the amount of time remaining, in other words 5h26m21s. We don't care if it's at 23:46:03 UDT, or what ever time zone it's using.

The titles of the columns NEEDS to be for sorting
    When typing a filter text, pressing the "Enter" key should accept that as the text to filter by and apply it. NOT remove filtering completely. Only way to filter is by pressing the Magnifying glass.
    For the check boxes of the level of the items, make the whole word be selectable, not just the box.
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    it would be smarter to make the font bigger instead of smaller. also make the trade office window bigger. the date and time are not important, especially in the near future. you don't want to start looking at what time the trade ends

this kind of changes should be voted and commented by the players beforehand.

what is a pity is the barrier between the players and the developers

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rolover View Post
    it would be smarter to make the font bigger instead of smaller. also make the trade office window bigger. the date and time are not important, especially in the near future. you don't want to start looking at what time the trade ends

this kind of changes should be voted and commented by the players beforehand.

what is a pity is the barrier between the players and the developers
    there is an ability to adjust the font which affects this too so which makes this decision to reduce the number of listings you can see extremely odd. Anyone who needs a large font size will although be adjusting it for other things.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    adjust? no

zoom, yes adjust
    is not zooming, for me. it's like the cat, where the characters are tiny. barely readable.

to me adjusting would mean that you can choose the size of the characters. But it's not like the windows of our operating system, like windows, where it is or was possible to choose the size of the characters.

I have a 17 inch laptop. I estimate the font size to be 6 for the chat and maybe 8 for the rest. the normal font size is 12.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reply to Thread