Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: feedback

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    For those who find the game extremely slow, I refer you to my post on how to speed up the game under firefox.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post363764

feedback is welcome
    Last edited by rolover; 06.06.21 at 20:29.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Event is requiring advance paper (for the redcards) before players are able to produce the advance paper.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rolover View Post
    For those who find the game extremely slow, I refer you to my post on how to speed up the game under firefox.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post363764

feedback is welcome
    does not work that's my feedback

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Took a break of a week or so from the test server. Thought maybe there would be some improvement when I returned. Was proved wrong. The environment still takes forever to load and sending out explorers is a real chore. I've also found that the Questbook sometimes 'sticks' shut and can only be unstuck by doing a reload. The individual quests also sometimes disappear and can no longer be accessed.

I find that, at the moment, I'm dreading the day when the Unity version becomes the only version that we can play.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I'm kinda hoping the client stays available to players without a high-end, 3000 dollar computer. At least the client is somewhat playable for those players, as the Unity version (as is) is not.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well that is the real question. After the 21st is the web version the only one that will work or will the client continue to function?

san

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sanadar View Post
    Well that is the real question. After the 21st is the web version the only one that will work or will the client continue to function?

san
    Only the Web-Version will work.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortica View Post
    Took a break of a week or so from the test server. Thought maybe there would be some improvement when I returned. Was proved wrong. The environment still takes forever to load and sending out explorers is a real chore. I've also found that the Questbook sometimes 'sticks' shut and can only be unstuck by doing a reload. The individual quests also sometimes disappear and can no longer be accessed.

I find that, at the moment, I'm dreading the day when the Unity version becomes the only version that we can play.
    Agree, and the basic interface is still so flawed, I really fear for the changeover.
    Really would have made sense to roll out these "fixes" on Test so there's no nasty surprises, previous broken rollouts of events does not fill me with confidence, and if players start getting locked out of their accounts here like they are on test, could be a fatal blow to the game.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread