Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some free gems?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not the most active player so I got to level 35 with 8 adventures done. There are players at level 40 and many more completed adventures on their account. Unfortunately they all quit the moment the test merchant was launched, including our guild leader.
    Last edited by Thorwik; 26.05.21 at 13:06.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwik View Post
    I've managed to do many adventures during the same day, thank you very much. The fact that the server can be reset is a fact we can live with. At least we can enjoy the game for weeks before that happens. It's not my problem if it takes weeks for you to do just one adventure without "all the boosts". There are plenty of guides out there that can help you become a better player.

One of the best parts of the game is that it's filled with players that will gladly help one and other out to reach the goals quicker together. If you'd try to be nice instead of attacking people you might actually find some too.
    seems i touched a nerve you say you managed to do many adv per day thats great which adv and what troops? as you have very basic tools to start with optimizing losses sort goes out the window and i have not down a single adv on the test server didnt go there for that but the fact you say so many from your guild quit because all of a sudden you can get stuff for free on a test server is odd.. I mean you playing the way you do has no impact on how i play so why do you care .. also there is nothing at all to gain playing over and over on a server that will be reset if your hellbent going the old route then get all your mates and jump on another server together where you will all be level one plenty almost dead servers out there you dont have to interact with others

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am not thankful - I think I am done testing- it became as pointless as being level 76 on normal server, fun is gone now.
    It was fun as long as it lasted - for that I am thankful.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwik View Post
    I'm not the most active player so I got to level 35 with 8 adventures done. There are players at level 40 and many more completed adventures on their account. Unfortunately they all quit the moment the test merchant was launched, including our guild leader.
    be honest. the interest was aroused by the feeling of returning to the past, when the settlers were young and"poor". it has nothing to do with the test by the way, I didn't even manage to beat Mary. I have not been in any adventure and I have 34 lvl with a half.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    seems i touched a nerve you say you managed to do many adv per day thats great which adv and what troops? as you have very basic tools to start with optimizing losses sort goes out the window and i have not down a single adv on the test server didnt go there for that but the fact you say so many from your guild quit because all of a sudden you can get stuff for free on a test server is odd.. I mean you playing the way you do has no impact on how i play so why do you care .. also there is nothing at all to gain playing over and over on a server that will be reset if your hellbent going the old route then get all your mates and jump on another server together where you will all be level one plenty almost dead servers out there you dont have to interact with others
    people seem to have forgotten we are testing for a reason - people who don't like the test merchant can just not use it and carry on as you were before. If they want to release this in mid June they couldn't go on as they were.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the shop boosts. While I was enjoying revisiting the halcyon Beta days, this really does open things up for more high end testing as well.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    It was obviously something they had to do, as it appears to have caused the server to crash. Better crash the testserver than have things happen after it goes live.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    My guess is they're preparing it for the Summer event stuff, and hopefully they'll throw in a few bug fixes as well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by zygotes View Post
    My guess is they're preparing it for the Summer event stuff, and hopefully they'll throw in a few bug fixes as well.
    I would want more then hopefully they plan on throwing this to us live soon enough so would hope all the bugs are fixed

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by zygotes View Post
    No. If you look at other forum posts the unity server tanked during the night. Definately not something planned.

Edit: Message about emergenzy maintenance on the unity log in page, they can not say when it will be up again.
    Last edited by Dragavon; 27.05.21 at 09:50.

Reply to Thread