Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Time for some free gems?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    No. If you look at other forum posts the unity server tanked during the night. Definately not something planned.

Edit: Message about emergenzy maintenance on the unity log in page, they can not say when it will be up again.
    arhhh didnt see that bodes well for the future

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    arhhh didnt see that bodes well for the future
    Better it crashes and burns during testing than in production.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    More sensible would have been to allow gems for a fish etc, but removed the buy levels for a fish, that way yes people would be using over powered generals for their level but all the material in each level would be worked through as people level up.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    someone seriously believes that there will be those who want to test the entire volume from 1 to 80 lvl at the usual speed? and believes that the developers will wait all this time?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    someone seriously believes that there will be those who want to test the entire volume from 1 to 80 lvl at the usual speed? and believes that the developers will wait all this time?
    What is the point ? I dont think it is to get to level 80. If the devs wanted us to test a certain level they would have doe like on test and let us get to the level they needed tested.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    What is the point ? I dont think it is to get to level 80. If the devs wanted us to test a certain level they would have doe like on test and let us get to the level they needed tested.
    they said they needed to have everything tested and the only way to get the higher level stuff tested in a timely manner was to speed things up.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I think there point was to force everyone to go through the low levels without any help easiest and smartest way to find all the low levels bugs we would of all by passed if we had gems from the start now they have done that they moved on to helping people expand and level up much faster so now they can sort the higher level bugs out only problem is that's annoyed a few because they enjoyed the nostalgic way of playing

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    More sensible would have been to allow gems for a fish etc, but removed the buy levels for a fish, that way yes people would be using over powered generals for their level but all the material in each level would be worked through as people level up.
    that's what I thought they were going to do but even then if they want to release in mid June (2-3weeks usually for event testing), they probably needed that in there as well. It took me 6 years to get to 79, doubtful much real testing could occur with if people just used buffs on adventures which is what they would need to do to level up anywhere close to 70 in that time frame.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoloz View Post
    I think there point was to force everyone to go through the low levels without any help easiest and smartest way to find all the low levels bugs we would of all by passed if we had gems from the start now they have done that they moved on to helping people expand and level up much faster so now they can sort the higher level bugs out only problem is that's annoyed a few because they enjoyed the nostalgic way of playing
    they still can play that way - just ignore the merchant. The only people who lose out entirely are the ones who were competing with others and that is sort of silly given some people could barely play with how unity is. Some people in my guild bumped themselves up to 80 yesterday but I intended to get myself up to 50 just with the extra aid of the mercs and and generals for gems (not sure that will happen now because I wanted to be there by event release in June). And then play for a week or so in the 60s and then another week in the 70s.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larasxx View Post
    they still can play that way - just ignore the merchant. The only people who lose out entirely are the ones who were competing with others and that is sort of silly given some people could barely play with how unity is. Some people in my guild bumped themselves up to 80 yesterday but I intended to get myself up to 50 just with the extra aid of the mercs and and generals for gems (not sure that will happen now because I wanted to be there by event release in June). And then play for a week or so in the 60s and then another week in the 70s.
    Actually they can not, some might have been competing, some enjoyed having a game again, me included.

Once the option is there - the game is pointless. And it is not really any game left on normal server at level 76. All the stuff they put into the game to earn money selling gems, have made the game boring.

I know that the point is testing, but cant really be bothered doing the same adv with the same gens that I have stopped bother doing on normal server. I am still there for a bit - mostly to chat a bit with players from other servers.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread