Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Almost a week without an event

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We have a little Sneak Peak for our next event on our website
    Say, maybe "The Settlers Online"-Team isn't aware but EURO2020 already started IRL and we're still waiting for the event to start, could someone ask them if they still plan to bring the football-event live *during* EURO2020 or has it now been moved to the start of the Olympics?

Okay, that was a bit sarcastic but I am hoping for some communication on a roadmap or something on when we at least can expect to start the summer event(s).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dates never was important for BB We have had "Midsummer events" in late July. Midsummer is 23 of June IRL.
    But yes we need some info
    When is the event going to be?
    Are they having a version of Unity that can run? I hope it not the version people are testing at the moment, because we would not like to go live.
    What is up ? - are they giving up and just not telling what is going on?

- activity on as well normal server as test are fading away fast now.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    While we wait this Summer event to come, is it possible to have a mini event as a spring event, just like last year?
    What do you think about this?
    It was a good and fun event and we need a little movement.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd welcome any event as I gets a bit boring without them - Easter seems a long time ago - I even welcome the hated Co-op Event - we need something to liven things up a bit.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    well we will get our wish it looks like, no unity and yes event

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    well we will get our wish it looks like, no unity and yes event
    your wish maybe, not everyone's though.
    but dont you worry, you'll be playing that messed that inbetween version of the game untill it stops running on every machine.
    and then, you'll know what its like not being able to play because they just suck at their jobs…

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    most currently able to play are happy to have the event running with all its problems, as the alternative would be no event running.

So on the short term it should be all's wish as the alternative is no event or unity implemented with event and a dead game

it is basically the least of all evils- most of us cynics didn;t really expect much from BB and their promises anyway

Reply to Thread