Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Betatester Monument

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't think this is something they should do. Rewards for testing are going to result in more people pretending to test and because of server lag, less people being actually able to test.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lots of people online to give the server a hard time is also valuable testing for BB.

If they give us something like this for participating on test and some people like it then all good for me. I do not want it myself. But we all like different things, I am not against other people have something they like, even if I dont.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Dead easy, award the trophy for testing and allow it to be built on the test server

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont think it will ever be a problem that too many is testing. One of the things they are testing I think is if te server can cope with the activity.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I dont think it will ever be a problem that too many is testing. One of the things they are testing I think is if te server can cope with the activity.
    People in north america could not even access this test server for a day because of too much traffic - we got told to try in a day or two.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looks like the Brandenburg Gate with the horses replaced by a yellow blob.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread