Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Betatester Monument

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Betatester Monument

Maybe would be some way to acquire something like this, being testing unity era version .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No thx
    I have so much clutter in my star, It is filled up with different monuments trees flowers
    and nignag that has no purpose. I know that some players like ornaments, but I don't. I prefer buildings with a purpose please. I have too little space no matter what.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by XHemorrhageX View Post
    Maybe would be some way to acquire something like this, being testing unity era version .

And next people will be complaining about lack of space.......

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I only noticed the triumphal arch a few days ago in VLT near the Mayor's House & I have been playing for years! I thought it looked really nice & I do like to prettify my island. Most of my settlers now live off-shore or in wonderful residences so I have room for decorations. It is not in the Market. Please add it or give it as an occasional reward.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    And next people will be complaining about lack of space.......
    ^Me, me, me.....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dont want more clutter - pls no thx
    But if the monument was an extra island with space - then yes pls.

But those who really deserves a monument -most be the players who have not left yet, despite the fact that BB has not found a stable solution yet - now 6 month after flash expired and several years after they knew they had to come up with something
    the mac users who are still here- despite the fact that they can no longer play.
    Last edited by Urd123; 05.06.21 at 18:38.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Dont want more clutter - pls no thx
    But if the monument was an extra island with space - then yes pls.

But those who really deserves a monument -most be the players who have not left yet, despite the fact that BB has not found a stable solution yet - now 6 month after flash expired and several years after they knew they had to come up with something
    the mac users who are still here- despite the fact that they can no longer play.
    there were work around for mac users IF they really wanted to play.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would have one, always wanted one of them Arches, maybe a couple of them

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    and then the problem, what criteria to use to allocate said monument.... amount of posts, amount of play time, quests processed or just logon time. U can see people just logging on to have the counter running, without wanting to test and bogging down the test server, seems whatever scenario is chosen, it will not improve testing and actually might damage quality of testing due to quantity

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd be quite happy to see it in the Merchant - then ownership is optional.

Reply to Thread