Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Main page html/css bug

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    <body data-new-gr-c-s-check-loaded="14.1010.0" data-gr-ext-installed=""></body> <<< there is code , it just doesn't do anything

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilotUK View Post
    1813 CEST -- blank in all browsers.
    We can hope that it works again tomorrow
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    still broke i see

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would be nice if we had a time frame of when it will be back. I am starting to wonder if I should start fresh somewhere, but I don't want to have more than one Ubisoft account.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    R.I.P. Unity Test Server

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Nearly 12 hours past 1500 EST and still blank in all browsers (have purged cache, etc.). This, of course is why it is a test server. Definitely not for the faint of heart nor the easily frustrated.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Still nothing to see on the test server. Something must have gone wrong. Update would be nice.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Update:

Unfortunately, we did not manage to successfully complete the maintenance on the test server yesterday and have decided to keep it closed for the time being (until today - 12.05.2021). Since it was infrastructure maintenance, the landing page, i.e. the start page on the test server will remain white.

This is exactly the reason why the server is a "test server", where all situations can be tested, including situations that can then of course be avoided later on the live server.

The test developers are already on it and as soon as we have new information, we will share it with you here.

Until then, we would like to thank you for your fabulous feedback and of course for the error/bug reports.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilotUK View Post
    Nearly 12 hours past 1500 EST and still blank in all browsers (have purged cache, etc.). This, of course is why it is a test server. Definitely not for the faint of heart nor the easily frustrated.
    At least someone gets it...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by zygotes View Post
    At least someone gets it...
    Rules out most folk on the forum then.

Reply to Thread