Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: tsotesting2.com - blank page?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok. So you are talking about the one this has nothing to do with. Again. The page is blank. 0 bytes. There are no issues with HTML or CSS. You need to have content before HTML or CSS become an issue.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Also I don't know what arrows you're talking about...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The quote reads "Originally Posted by ShuttlePilotUK". After this is an arrow icon. When you click on this arrow it takes you to the original post in the original thread.

The website issue started with HTML / CSS errors and then it evolved into the blank page. If you would have read the original thread you would have known this and would not have had to ask all those questions. This is a duplicate thread about an existing problem that has already been discussed here for some time.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Not duplicate because blank page has no issue with HTML or CSS.

Thank you for the explanation in regards to arrows.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is a common forum rule. Also found in this forum's Rules of Conduct section:

When on the forum, please post in the appropriate section AFTER searching for an existing thread.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Which I did. There was no thread about blank page, only about the main page bug. And since I saw nobody complaining about the server loading blank (except for a few replies under unrelated thread), I started a new one.

I see you don't understand or want to understand. Either way, I will continue discuss the topic of this thread but ignoring the rest.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The topic is problems with the www.tsotesting2.com website that started on May 11th. We don't need a separate thread for each problem with the website. Oh, now the font turned pink, oh, now the page went blank, wait it was back for five minutes. It all falls under the same topic and can be discussed in one single thread.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwik View Post
    The topic is problems with the www.tsotesting2.com website that started on May 11th. We don't need a separate thread for each problem with the website. Oh, now the font turned pink, oh, now the page went blank, wait it was back for five minutes. It all falls under the same topic and can be discussed in one single thread.
    Yes you are right, but this always happen when there is a problem and BB does not bother to inform people. Well that is more or less all the time, as the info does not get to English speaking forum very fast, sometimes not at all.
    Yes people should look for similar treads, but it is when the game does not work at all people get frustrated and write several similar treads. Would not happen as often if someone bothered to post some info. The fact is that many people find test more fun at the moment than the normal servers. BB just sees it as test and it does not look like they find it important enough to inform us, or maybe they just wrote the info on the German server.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    BB just sees it as test and it does not look like they find it important enough to inform us, or maybe they just wrote the info on the German server.
    Sure, that's why this dedicated testforum section was made To give info on the German fora.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by copycat71 View Post
    Sure, that's why this dedicated testforum section was made To give info on the German fora.
    It is just the way they often handle things in BB - so happy and surprised when they do give info or feedback- not really expecting it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Closed Thread