Excelsior Quest: Cat's Collar ---> The Smell of Fish -- progress bar

Your name in the game: ShuttlepilotUK / truncated to ShuttLePi
    Your country and time zone: US, Mountain Daylight
    Date the problem occurred: 13 May 2021
    Time the problem occurred: 0754
    Your player level: 28
    Does the problem persist after a reboot? No
    What operating system are you using & what bit version? Win 10, 64 bit
    Browser & Version Number: Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Progress bar slips from amount of fish actually made back down to lesser amount(s). For example true amount is 115, bar slips down to 31. Does this until refresh.

World
    Newfoundland
    I had this too, get it in Barracks and General too, think it's a timing issue, every time zone refreshes it throws things back, evil if you are about to attack a camp and no time to return General, and of course if waiting for fish to reach their target. In game Unity name sandie, level 31 UK Win pro 64 bit Edge and Chrome browsers used.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sandieg View Post
    I had this too, get it in Barracks and General too, think it's a timing issue, every time zone refreshes it throws things back, evil if you are about to attack a camp and no time to return General, and of course if waiting for fish to reach their target. In game Unity name sandie, level 31 UK Win pro 64 bit Edge and Chrome browsers used.
    Exactly. I have had it happen several times with the Barracks and Generals also. It is when a zone refresh happens. I check and triple check my gens and then hold my breath when I send the gen! LOL

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem is that pinned quests don't update the progress. If you click on a pinned quest the quest book will show you the progress from the last time it was updated which was likely last refresh. If you click on the quest in the quest book list it will show you the current progress.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwik View Post
    The problem is that pinned quests don't update the progress. If you click on a pinned quest the quest book will show you the progress from the last time it was updated which was likely last refresh. If you click on the quest in the quest book list it will show you the current progress.
    It wasn't pinned. I never pin quests. You can actually watch the bar fill, then de-fill, then go part way, then bounce back up and down in progress, right before your eyes, it is quite entertaining, but not so great when it happens with your garrisons with troops flashing in and out. : )

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    OK, that's something I haven't seen.

Reply to Thread