Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: acceleration under firefox

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I want a game that I can click on, it loads, I play it, job done. What I don't want, and shouldn't need, is a game where I have to tamper with all sorts of registry settings, config settings etc. We aren't all tech savvy enough to have a clue what people are on about re network settings etc

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I totally understand and want all this, but 1) these settings are internal to firefox so no fear. 2) this is to improve the gameplay.

I don't think I'm a computer expert, I took this parameter that already existed previously to optimize the browsers and I tried to find the right parameter after various relaunch of the browser.

You are free to do it or not. If you see a difference afterwards, why not keep it?

If you don't want to test, fine, but it's more than likely that you'll have to play with a slower snail than a Namur snail

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reply to Thread