Reply to Thread

Thread: Tippy Toeing

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle

Tippy Toeing

any chance we could tippy toe into unity with a mini event at first?

i'd hate to lose a major one. history is not on your side

a mini co-op event with not full/big rewards but with the same technical ones to be tested in merchant/quest book/ achievements: bundles, gens, buildings, quest lines, adv chains, pvp ....
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 30.05.21 at 07:35.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would be better if they postponed the unity til they do have a unity that works. With or without events.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    a new client and event at same time. what could possibly go wrong!

day 2 of unity launch... plz plz plz bb lets do have an event tomoz, it would be such fun
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 22.07.21 at 11:47. Reason: double post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    What is the point on event on a game many find unplayable - don't use resources on event - fix the game - either by rollback or fixing- rool back preferred as fixing would be too slow, game is not going to survive another ½ year or year - that I suspect it would take them at the current speed.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread