Reply to Thread

Thread: homepage bug redirection forum tsotesting

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

homepage bug redirection forum tsotesting

when you are not on the home page of the test server and you want to come to the forum, the url is forum.tsotesting2.com.

if we are connected to the test server, and we want to reach the forum, we are redirected to the classic home page to log in. However, the fact that we connect with these ubisoft identifiers should not lead to this type of situation.

Also the url should lead directly to the forum section for the test server without having to log in again since we are connected with these ubisoft identifiers.

I'm not sure if this would have made sense if the username was for the server you registered for, but to my knowledge, the ubisoft username should open all the doors to the ubisoft games you registered for or want to play, in which case you'll have to re-identify your nickname.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is not a bug, it is how it is meant to be. There is no tsotesting2 forum. If you dont refresh the start page before going to forum, you will not be logged in and not recognized. Pretty annoying thing to find out when you are about to post something and find out that the server dont know you, and post lost.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    precisely, it is because there is no specific forum for tsotesting 2 that I call it a bug. it's very simple, the link remained but the page in question, today, brings me a 403 error: forbiten access.

the url contained in the tstotesting2 page should lead directly to the forum section on tsoteting2. and qomme we are connected with ubisoft username, we should have direct access to the forum.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the problem is still there.

Instead of putting the correct url for the forum, the developers prefer to put the page is not accessible.

which is absurd.

On the other hand, when you have defined a favorite url for the home page (https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/homepage) it is not to redirect to the registration page first https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/).

Reply to Thread