Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 01/06/21

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    after the last update, my opinion remains the same - to conduct an event on the client. unity is not playable

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks like with client Apple players are out, although tweaks are still available for them. While with Unity everybody is out with no tweaks available for anybody. Makes no sense to transit to Unity in this bad shape. Why not just keep client until Unity is playable? Why discourage, annoy and drive away even more players?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Looks like with client Apple players are out, although tweaks are still available for them. While with Unity everybody is out with no tweaks available for anybody. Makes no sense to transit to Unity in this bad shape. Why not just keep client until Unity is playable? Why discourage, annoy and drive away even more players?
    This expresses my thoughts exactly.

I'd assume that people who chose to run the testing version would be more patient than you might find playing the client version - thus their frustration doesn't bode well for the future of the game if Unity is implemented while it is still so buggy and slow.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes - it is still more or less impossible to sent geos and explorers unless you want to wait 1 minute after sending each. You still can see only one page of mail, .....Still have out of memory error message, still have to refresh every 5 minutes, and BB seems more interested in seeing if the event works- I don't get it - I don't care if event works if the game does not.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread