Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: event door

  1. #1
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    30
    World
    Sandycove

    event door

    the time for the door of this day remains eternally frozen at 1h24min.



    I add that it is the same for the other days. The difference for the other days is that the countdown starts again once the door is open. This is not the case at the time of writing.
    Last edited by rolover; 06.06.21 at 10:38.

  2. #2
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,204
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is already another tread about this bug,- no reason to make another - pls merge.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  3. #3
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    30
    World
    Sandycove
    the other posts will merge with mine and not the other way around unlike the others which are less complete than mine. .

    You indicate in other post that it is not possible to open the golden door, but I note that the time remains blocked and not only for this day. which makes all the difference with the other post.

    You remain summary, when with this subject, the report is more precise.

    There will certainly be a bit of pride in this post, but it seems to me that it is more useful to have this observation than to remain more summary.

    now as my native language is Molière's, i don't try to translate the whole forum.

    other posts are also duplications, the moderation will do its job to summarize, if necessary, and to merge.

    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    Last edited by rolover; 06.06.21 at 21:07.

  4. #4
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,204
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rolover View Post
    the other posts will merge with mine and not the other way around unlike the others which are less complete than mine. .

    You indicate in other post that it is not possible to open the golden door, but I note that the time remains blocked and not only for this day. which makes all the difference with the other post.

    You remain summary, when with this subject, the report is more precise.

    There will certainly be a bit of pride in this post, but it seems to me that it is more useful to have this observation than to remain more summary.

    now as my native language is Molière's, i don't try to translate the whole forum.

    other posts are also duplications, the moderation will do its job to summarize, if necessary, and to merge.

    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    The other post was here first - you could have found it, if you looked before posting.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  5. #5
    Nifty
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    62
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    The other post was here first - you could have found it, if you looked before posting.
    the other door doesn't open even now - it wasn't just a timer issue

  6. #6
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,204
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larasxx View Post
    the other door doesn't open even now - it wasn't just a timer issue
    No - of course it is not ,- it is a bug, and it has nothing to do with timer, they have not made it possible to chose an item. - and they still have not fixed it. Now you need gems to open yesterdays door, if they decide to fix it at some point.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

  7. #7
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    30
    World
    Sandycove
    even using gems, it is not possible to open the golden door or the next one and if you look at the remaining time, it is blocked again.

  8. #8
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    World
    Northisle
    Today im not able to select one option for window from 6/6/2021. Gems are not deducted.




    The selection disapired when mouse is moved out from the selected object.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.