Reply to Thread

Thread: guild chat not working

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

guild chat not working

i started a guild while we had no chat the other week , and now with the chat back i still can't chat to those in guild , and officer chat don't work either .

this is on test server player name ladytizzy, guild name all for one (all41)
    Last edited by tizzy75; 06.06.21 at 14:09.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It worked for me since I joined a guild, but I have joined a guild instead of creating one...

(On tsotesting2, i joined the guild Sandycove Test Guild [SANDY] under the username Pacman_I_ (missing the last I) but I had to buy a counterfeit guild membership certificate from black market from merchant for 400 coin and place it where asked to add a place for me in the guild. I think it was fair because it was at the time when we could not buy gems for fish.)
    Last edited by Pacman_II; 13.07.21 at 00:01.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, am unable as well to join in chat/whisper functions.
    Also no buildings are showing up on home isle and mouse clicks not being recognised. Had to log out/in just to tell all that

Reply to Thread